14

(illumi pov)

It was our wedding day and I got dressed putting my suit on as I looked into my mirror. My black hair hung down with little hairs in the front of my face as always.

I walked out knocking on y/n door opening it to her still sleeping. "It's our wedding day what are you doing still sleeping?" I asked. "I'm so tired." She mumbled into the pillow. I sighed opening up the curtains making her go under the covers. "Too bright illu!" She yelled. "Get ready. Everyone will be here soon." I said walking out.

I could hear here mimicking me when I walked out and just ignored it going downstairs to see if everything was ready. We would be having the wedding indoor in our big dining room. The table that was usually there was moved and replaced with chairs and a aisle.

"Illumi you look so handsome!" Said mother as she smiled holding my hand. "Where is y/n?" She then asked. "Getting ready." I replied. "Well then, i'll go help her." She said going up the stairs right away.

It then came back to me that I would have to take the needle out of her brain like she wanted so I then quickly followed kikyo before she could get to y/n room. "Let me instead." I said.

"It's your wedding day you can't see her yet!" Kikyo yelled. "Mother please." I said in a whisper. I knew she couldn't say no to me. I know I might not be her favorite child but it was my wedding day. "Fine." She said under her breath walking away from y/n's door. I then went over and knocked on it. "Come in." She called out. I opened it to see y/n in a white dress and make up. She looked beautiful I just couldn't look away.

"Illumi! Your not supposed to be-" She yelled getting cut off. "I know but the needle." I whispered. "Oh right." She whispered back. She smiled as she looked at what I was wearing. "You look nice Illu." She said. "Same to you.." Was all I could say. She then went back to finishing up her make up in the mirror and fixing her hair with a brush.

"Okay, you can take it out now." She said closing her eyes. I put my hand out taking it out slowly trying not to make even a single drop of blood drip onto her dress. "Ouch that always hurts!" She yelled. She rubbed her head looking up at me with a smile. "Thank you." She said. I then put my hand on her chin and pecked her forehead with a kiss.

"Hopefully it feels better." I said looking back at her as she looked back with a flustered one. She looked away covering her face. "I hate you." She mumbled into her palms. "I know." I said then taking her hand. "Come on, we have a wedding to attend to."