1. Reading her notebook

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

"Run..."

"Fight back..."

"We can't let him escape..."

"Y/n!!!..."

Beep beep beep

"Her vitals aren't stable! Hey!... Pass me the... Three, two... One" A female voice yelled panicked, her voice going quiet as she felt a hand grasp her wrist.

The doctor stared down at her once sleeping patient, astonished, her mouth gapped as she looked down at her patient, "You're awake...? You're awake!" Her whisper turning to a call of joy.
"I thought you would never wake up!" The girl said, her patient stared at her confused, a hint of fear in her eyes.

The girl held her hands to her ears as she had a piercing headache, the sound of panting and running foot steps muffled in her ears as she stared at the door.
Seconds later the door would bash open.

In the door frame appeared a panting male with short dark blue hair, piercing blue eyes and a missing arm.
"Y/n, you're awake" he breathed out.

The patient she stared at the two with fear in her eyes as she crawled out of the bed away from them.
"Who are you?" She says as she held her arm in front of her.
"What..?" The blue haired male breathed out as he stared at her with saddened eyes.

———

"It's no surprise, she's facing memory loss" Aoi said to Tomioka "She experienced a lot of head trauma during the battle" she added.

"Do you think she'll be able to get her memories back?" Tomioka asked as he walked down the hall next to Aoi.

"Hm, maybe muscle memory if she keeps doing things she did before or maybe it'll just come back to her alot of these cases are different, she might even have to relearn everything again" Aoi explained as she fiddled with her finger.

"The best you can do now is talk to her, warm up to her, I'm sure she feels afraid and alone" Aoi said as she stopped in front of a door and passed Tomioka the tray of food she had been carrying.
"I'll leave you guys alone, and it's best not to stress her" Aoi said as she began to walk off down the hall, leaving Tomioka to stand alone in the hall.

Tomioka wasted no time and entered the room in the room sat a lonesome girl, Y/n sat on bed criss crossed with her white blanket covering her legs, she stared out of the window in front of her bed.

Y/n's daze turned to Tomioka as he entered the room "You're awake from your nap...? I brought you food" Tomioka said as he placed the tray down on the bed in front of her.

"Will I be able to get my memories back?" She asked not carrying for the food brought to her. Tomioka stopped moving, his body stiffening. Although, he wanted to tell her yes he couldn't, he didn't want to risk lying to her.