2

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Y/n woke up from her slumber before she would do anything to get ready, she walked around the engawa of her home as she did every morning.

Continuously glancing and peaking at the Giyu residence in hope that Tsusako and Tomioka would be back home.

Tsukako gone missing and Tomioka taken away.

"I'm going to find them" Y/n muttered to herself, determined to find where the two have gone.

━✦❘༻༺❘✦━

"You want this book?" Y/n'a father questioned as he gave her a forced and nervous smile. "Yes father!" Y/n pleaded as she grabbed the book about fairytale demons from his hand.

"If you insist" He said forcefully as he turned to the seller where the two began to discuss prices.

Y/n's attention averted to the houses and shops around amused as the don't come into the village much, the two just living out on the outskirts of the small and wealthy town.

Y/n looked at every person that walked by, hoping she'd recognize Tsutako or Tomioka.

"Are you still trying to find them?" Y/n's dad asked, standing behind her. "I miss them" she says with a frown as the two began to walk, his hand on her shoulder blade, guiding her through the crowd.

"Do you think I'll be able to see Tsutako-san again?" She asked

Her father let out a frown and looked away from her, "I'm not too sure" he said, "Hm, how about Giyu-kun?" She asked.

"Tomioka was taken to a relative of his, a doctor just a few days travel away" her told her. A large smile formed on Y/n's face, "Will I be able to see him?!" She asked excitedly.

"I'm not too sure, I was told he's not going to be allowed guests for sometime people are saying he isn't right in the head but if they took sometime to hear his story and look at all the evidence that he's provided and that was left behind they'd understand his terror" Y/n's dad said his sentence soon turning to an aggravated rant.

"A demon attacking his sister and him? A monster, monsters are real?" Y/n asked as for the first time she felt a pit form in her stomach.

"Tsutako-san, I won't be seeing her again will I?" Y/n said with a frown.

"No, no I'm sure you will, maybe she's somewhere getting help too" he said frantically, hating having to see his daughter frown.