10

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

The demon let out a squeal as Y/n stabbed it in the eye with the small knife she had attached to her belt, something she got from Tengen's wives.

The demon that hovered over her tried Yk crawl away but Y/n grabbed the demons neck and pulled it back where she started lodging the knife through the demons neck and eventually cutting it off,

The cut a series of slashes and not a clean cut.

She kicked the demon by it's waist. Making it fall down the slanted ceiling and down in between the wall.

"I gotta get out of here" she groaned as she sat on her legs and bashed her fists onto the ceiling, she watched amused the flooring going liquid like she was hitting water.

Ahead multiple heart beats echoed in her ears. "I can hear you three, come out now" Y/n said sternly as she stared into the darkness ahead of her.

From the shadows a young boy, a teenage boy and an adult woman came out from the dark. Their clothes covered in webs, dirt and small splatters of dried blood.

Their faces covered in dirt and dust, the three looking as if they haven't eaten in awhile.

"How long have you guys been stuck in here?" Y/n asked, concerned. "A few days" the woman answered.

"You?" The teenage boy asked, wary of Y/n. "Well, I just joined the party" Y/n snickered. "You guys just stay here, you'll only get in my way if I have to protect you guys in battle" Y/n said, walking away from them and towards the edge of the ceiling.

"No offence" she adds on as she looked back to give the three a smile.

Y/n let out a groan as she dropped down two floors, landing on the ground. "The demon morphed itself with this building, it has to be a lower ranked demon" She mumbled to herself.

Knowing that no average demon could have such powers and the aura of the demon was too weak to be an upper moons.

"Now where are you..." She mumbled, turning a corner as she sensed the demon.

"Oh!" She gasped, spotting a demons bodying, emerged with a wall.

"You were that difficult to find" she snickered.

The demons head having a large eye in the centre of its face. The large eye shooting open, "You... Hashira, have been a great nuisance to the lord, killing many of the lower moons" the demon croaked.