5

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛Blood Demon Art: Storming Icicles

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛
Blood Demon Art: Storming Icicles

Large icicles came crashing down on from above Y/n, Y/n ran straight as fast as she could to avoid the large boulders of ice from crashing on her.

She leapt and kicked herself off the ground, an icicle nearly crushing her.
She tumbled onto the thick white snow, the snow getting under her clothes.

'This is the ability of a low ranked kizuki, this is absurd... I can't imagine facing an upper ranked' she thought as she kicked herself into the air, dodging the demons fist.

Second Form: Blazing Haze

She whipped her body around and swung her blade at the demon, slicing the demons stomach open. The demon kicked himself back to allow himself to generate before sending multiple attacks at Y/n.

Blood Demon Art: Spheres of Snow

Multiple snow balls lifted from the once soft snow before shooting them selves at Y/n, she cut a snowball in half and at the contact of her blade the snow ball exploded.

Fifth Form: Lightings Zig Zag

Y/n ran in a zig zagged manner, quickly as she sliced every snowball ball in the air before they made contact with buildings and peoples homes.

As she brought her blade to another snowball the demon appeared in front of her his handing glowing blue as snow and ice particles floated on his palms.

He held his hands to Y/n's sides and shot her a big grin.

Blood Demon Art: Trophy

Fourth Form: Blackout

A large chunk of ice formed where Y/n stood, the demon let out angered remarks as his vision went black.

His head falling into what felt like a snow and cold sensation, he let out stammered remarks as he used his hands to feel where his head should've been.

"W... What! My head! You cut it off! You little weasel!!" The demon screamed, his vision slowly returning to him.

He continued to yell.

Boom

A loud crashing sound occurred behind Y/n, her eyes went wide.
'Was there another demon?! No, I wouldn't sensed it!!' She thought with a panic as she turned around, her hilt in her hand, ready to attack

"I! The God of Festivities is here!!" A male voice yelled from the floating dust and debris. Through the dust she could make out a tall, muscular male figure.

As the dust settled, she saw a tall mall, with short white hair, he wore a headband with jewels dangling on the sides, with large thick gold rings on his upper arms and wrists, he wore a sleeveless uniform, leaving his muscles on display.