17

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

"It's snowing!" Y/n said excitedly as she saw the snow fall from, her bedroom window. She tossed the blanket off herself and hurried out of bed and her bedroom, making her way to the engawa outside to watch the snow. She jumped down the engawa and felt a rush or excitement come over her and she watched the snow flakes fall onto her skin, a feeling of satisfaction watching then melt upon her bodies warmth.

Y/n felt Tomioka place his haori over her shoulder, she let out a hum, glancing back at him. She stared at him as he stood behind her, him staring at her with his dark blue eyes. "I won't get sick, I don't get sick" she said, taking the haori off of her before turning around and wrapping it around Tomioka's shoulders.

"Fuck! It's still fucking snowing, I hate having to work during winter" Y/n groaned loudly peaking out of the wisteria house's door, she and Giyu stayed at. "Any weather that isn't sunny is such an inconvenience, I hate clouds" Y/n groaned, plopping herself onto the floor next to Tomioka.

"We should probably get back out there soon, Y'know because the clouds are covering the sun, demons don't have to hide right now" Y/n said. "I agree" Tomioka says.

"Hey, Tomioka" Y/n called out, laying herself back, Tomioka hummed in response. "...What do you think about running away and leaving this demon slaying stuff behind?" Y/n asked, Tomioka kept quiet as he turned his back to look down at her. "I don't think I could live with myself if I just left knowing there were some people left unprotected" he answered, looking forward.

"That's fair" she groaned, tilting her head to the side as she let out a big sigh. "We should get back out there, c'mon lug-head" she said, patting his shoulder as she stood up. She fixed her uniform and adjusted the spear on her back, Tomioka fixing his uniform and the sheath on his belt.

They walked out of the house together, "I have to go that way, I scan get to my region faster" Y/n said, pointing right, knowing Tomioka would have to go left. Tomioka watched as she began to walk off without thinking he walked towards and grabbed her shoulder.

"I'd run away if it was with you and you only" he answered, breathing heavily. Y/n's mouth formed into an 'O' shape before growing to a warm smile. "I'm glad" she said with a smile.

She let out a gasp as the sun reached her skin, "Seems the clouds are going away" she said, watching as the sun began to reveal itself. "Seems our duties have been relieved for now" Y/n said with a smile, feeling enjoyment. "Want to go back to my house? I can make us some food" she offered, "Sure" Tomioka said.

"Y/n-san?" A voice called out form behind Y/n, a light male voice. "Iguro" Y/n said happily, turning around to face him. "How've you been doing?" She asked, the two being friends after Y/n assisted in saving his life along side Shinjuro while she was back in training. "I've been doing alright, you?" He answered, "I'm doing great, what're you doing now? Come, walk with us" she said referring to Tomioka.