7

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

"Who are we going to visit?" Y/n asked as she and Tomioka walked side by side down a shaded dirt road.

The windy breeze picking up Y/n's hair, her hair dancing with the wind as birds sang.

"His name is Shinazugawa Sanemi, an old acquaintance of ours, he's sick right now, we fear he won't make it" Tomioka said curling his lips as he furrowed his brows.

"Have you been having any pains?" Tomioka asked as he glanced at Y/n. "Any pains? Hm, no, why?" Y/n replied, putting a finger on her lip as she glanced up at the bright blue sky.

Tomioka hummed in response, "Why? Am I sick just like Sanemi?" Y/n asked not remembering the male who she was acquainted with.

"No" he said bluntly.
"You're lying to me, why're you lying to me?" She said aloud.

"Are you sick too, what is it?" Y/n asked.

"We both are" Tomioka said as he came to a stop, Y/n doing the same, they stood face to face, "We both are" he mumbled once more as he placed his hand on her neck and made circles with him thumb, remembering the once floral mark that laid upon her skin.

"I'm not sure how much longer we have but seeing Shinazugawa's situation I believe our time will come too" Tomioka explained with a frown.

━✦❘༻༺❘✦━

"Shinazugawa!" Tomioka called as he entered the house, Y/n following behind him. They entered the house, Tomioka walking down the halls, Y/n following behind not sure of what to do.

"Tomioka, Y/n!" Tengen says as he saw the two standing in the doorframe. Tengen sat on the ground beside him on his left were two girls and his right one girl.

In front of Tengen was a futon, a figure laid in the bed, Y/n wondered who it was. 'Is it Sanemi?' She thought, a burst of an excitement bursted in her at the thought of meeting someone new from her past.

The three girls stared at Y/n with wide eyes, one stared at her teary eyed. "Ohh! Y/n-san!! You're awake!" She cried out as she ran to Y/n and hugged her.

"I thought you died! Wahh!" She cried onto Y/n's sleeve. Y/n glanced at Tomioka, assuming from her affection they knew eachother from before. Not wanting to be mean or hurt the girl Y/n hugged her back.

"Did you know she was awake?" One of the other girls asked Tengen. "I did, she's been awake for a few weeks now" he relied.

An irk mark appeared on the third girls for head as she stared at Tengen.