18

"Huh, that's weird for such a popular attraction I've never been here" Y/n said, her arms crossed in front of her chest

"Huh, that's weird for such a popular attraction I've never been here" Y/n said, her arms crossed in front of her chest. "Neither have I" Tomioka said standing beside her, standing in front of the entrance of a cave system.

The two being sent after many people and tourists have gone missing whine venturing the cave. "Do you think there's bears in there?" She asked, staring into the dark cave.

"Maybe" he answered, "I need a yes or no" she said. Tomioka stayed quiet, lost in his thought, "It is a cave and it's winter, it's possible a bear could be hibernating in there" he answered, "You really think so?" She said, jittering her teeth as her entire body shook.

Tomioka stared at her surprised, "Y/n, are you scared of bears?" Tomioka asked. "Yes" she said in a serious and flat tone, "I am terrified of bears, I hate bears" she answered her voice sounding monotoned.

"There's no bears in there" Tomioka said, "Nope, liar! You already said yes you can't change your answer now" Y/n said. "Let's just get this over with" she said letting out a sigh and hunching her shoulders as she began to walk forward into the cave.

Tomioka followed behind her. The two walking deeper an deeper into the cave with every step they took. The two came to a stop staring at the two tunnels before them. "Seems it splits" Y/n muttered.

"Wanna separate or keep together?" Y/n asked, glancing at Tomioka. "It'd be quicker if we covered more ground" Tomioka answered, "Alright, I'll take the right tunnel!" Y/n said, shrugging her shoulders and pointing to the tunnel on the right before she began to walk deeper into the dark cave.

As she walked, she listened in on her surroundings hearing the sounds of water dripping and rocks rumbling, soon she heard the sound of someone breathing. "Giyu?!" She called out aloud, recognizing the breathes were his. "Y/n" he called back lightly.

"The caves walls are so thin I can hear every breath and step you take" she said, knocking on the wall. "Y'know I've never actually been in a cave before besides from now" Y/n said, "Me as well" Tomioka answered.

"Oh!" Y/n hummed with a smile, seeing Tomioka next to her as their tunnels began to connect once again. "I'm not sensing anything" Y/n said as she looked around and the large open area they stood in.

"It's kind of pretty in here" Y/n said, her eyes grazing the sight of the large cave. She walked more into the open space, coming to a stop upon reaching a ledge, "That's a long jump" Y/n said sluggishly before walking over the edge.

"Hey Tomioka!" Y/n called out, her voice echoing from within the cave, "Would you carry me if I broke my legs?" She yelled, he slugged his shoulders at her remark. "I would" he answered.
"Ohh, my it seems I've broken my legs Giyu, I have to be catered" Y/n sang teasingly, her voice continuing to echo throughout the cave. "Come down already, it's so dark down here, I need you to come and make sure I don't trip on anything, a compass...Ugh!" She yelled out playfully, her sentence followed by a loud groan and gasp. "Y/n?!" Tomioka yelled out.