19

"Y/n you should really be more careful on your missio

"Y/n you should really be more careful on your missio..." Kanae lectured once more only to be cut off, "Bleghh!" Y/n groaned loudly cutting her off as she stuck her tongue out.

Kanae let out a defeated sigh, continuing to bandage the gash on Y/n's arm. "How do you think Tomioka feels everytime you show up with a new injury like this?" Kanae asked.
"I'm sure he feels so worried and uneasy when you leave to go on your own missions, I'm sure that explains why he always urges you to let him tag along, I mean I surely would too" Kanae said.

"You are trying to play your mind games on me and I won't fall victim to it" Y/n said turning her head away from Kanae. "I'm sure Tomioka does feel that way" Kanae said, pulling the bandage hard around Y/n's arm.

Y/n let out a sigh, hoping she didn't cause Tomioka too much worry. "Y'know when I first saw the two of you together, when Shinobu and I we're staying at your estate, both her and I thought you were a married couple, 'they have such a good marriage at such a young age' we both thought" Kanae said with a chuckle as she continued to bandage Y/n's arm.

"A lot of people think we're married, Tengen, Himejima and even the master have made comments about it" Y/n said, her cheeks growing a rosy red.

"Can you see yourself getting married to Tomioka? I can sure see it, the two of you seem to represent a married couple already!" Kanae said wearing a big blusher smile as she broke her hands to her cheeks.

"What? I don't know, I, I haven't really thought about that, I mean with my busy schedule" Y/n answered nervously with her hands waving in front of her and her cheeks growing more and more red with every passing second.

"So was that a yes or no?" Kanae pestered, leaning in closer to Y/n. "So would you marry him if he asked?" Kanae asked once more, the smile on her face growing wide as her eyes sparkled.

"Marry who?"

Y/n and Kanae glanced over at the door, the two spotting Tomioka in their peripherals. "Oh, Tomioka! We were just talking about..." Kanae said, only to have her sentence cut off by Y/n, ignoring the worry expression that laid on Tomioka's face.

"Nothing and no one!" She yelled out flustered, jumping up from the chair she sat on. "The bandaging is finished, yeah? Thank you Kanae, let's go Tomioka" Y/n said embarrassed, ushering Tomioka out of the room and into the hall before glancing a glare back at Kanae.

"How are your bandages feeling?" Tomioka asked, "Just fine, she pulled real tight on purpose and it kind of ached a bit" Y/n answered.

Tomioka only nodded his head slightly, not saying a word and leaving the two to walk together in an awkward silence.

'Would I want to marry him?' Y/n thought to herself as she stared at Tomioka, "Is there something wrong with my face?" Tomioka asked, "No" she said quickly as she stared the other way.