New Story: Our Confined Lies

Hello friends!

It has been quite some time since I have visited this novel and it desperately needs some reworking. That reworking lies within the grammatical, plot, characters, etc. In the meantime, I have started a new novel with an all-around better structure.

The new novel is titled: OUR CONFINED LIES, which falls under the mafia genre and is completed with more spice, action, drama, and exciting locations. It takes place before Kidnapped and follows Tom (altered to Tommy) as the protagonist.

Here is a short synopsis, hope to see you there!

When naive Josephine McKinley is left to administer her aunt's chateau for six months, she finds herself clashing with a presumptuous and snarky house guest, Tommy Atkins.

• • •

Sweet, empathetic, and naïve - those words are typically correlated to 24-year-old Josephine McKinley. Growing up for her has been anything but easy. However, she has learned to remain enthusiastic through it all. As an adult, she lives a peaceful and quiet life on the outskirts of Paris alongside her affectionate and sovereign aunt, Vitoria. Furthermore, working as Creative Director, was her dream occupation as a teen. Lastly is having the perfect set of friends. Her peace is cut short when Vitoria leases their home to a mysterious group of tenants.

Josephine loves meeting new people, this is until she met with him; Tommy Atkins. A cocky and sarcastic man, who manages to get everything he desires. However, his charms fail to win over Josephine.

Unlike Tommy's previous flings, Josephine is not willing to fall for someone solely for their enticing appearance. Unfortunately for Josephine, she is left to solitary supervise the home for the next six months.

If that weren't already challenging enough, she comes to find that the tenants are not as they seem.