Final

This Chapter Is Long, since it's the last one. Be prepared. original date: 4/18/18

***

"We need to hurry her back to the estate. She is not waking up." Francisco's voice struck me. There was plenty of fear in his tone.

My eyes had closed and opened on their own for a couple of seconds. I looked down to find a bandage over my stomach. Which was almost completely red. I felt so lightheaded.

"Is it bad?" I ask to Francisco. Hoping it would come out louder. But it didn't. More hoarsely, which only happened to me in the morning.

He looked down at me. His brown eyes staring into mine. They were so watery. A smile somewhat lifted on his face. But it soon became a poker face.

"No, it's not okay. You're bleeding out." Francisco harshly answers.

My eyes started to close to their own once more. Me, bleeding out seemed like the cause of it. Waking up in this hallway. I see students walking slowly towards their classrooms. Middle school.

"Hey, can you get out of my way? I am trying to fix my makeup." The girl behind complains. Turning my head to find Anna. Without a word, I stepped away.

That all fades away in seconds. To reveal darkness. I turned to my right to see the car full of boys. This was an event that is happening was just barely recent.

"I know you guys think I am slut, but I don't care about your ride or not." I replied differently than before. They quickly drove away at my response.

"Sage, we were looking for you." Abby's voice called from behind me. I turned around to find her and Hallie together.

"Where did you two go?" I ask.

"To use the bathroom, but when we came out, you were gone." Abby answered. I furrowed my eyebrows together. This cannot be real, was I hallucinating that whole time?

"Is this real?" I ask.

"Why wouldn't it be?" Abby questioned in a confused tone.

"So Francisco doesn't exist?" I ask.

"Who's Francisco?" Abby asked. "If you're wondering about San Francisco. Then yes, it is still here. They didn't have an earthquake yet."

No, no, no. This can't be real. The one person who I don't regret meeting. We may have been through thick and thin and hated each other in the beginning, but I didn't want him to suddenly leave.

"Okay, that's great!" I lied. Hallie looked at Abby confusedly.

I see Grandma's car across the street. She was waving her arms for me to come over. I ignored those two as I started to walk across the street. Till a car slams into me.

"Sage!" Abby screamed, but it suddenly became more distant.

"She didn't wake up at all. Only once during the car, but she was out again." Francisco's voice rang in my head. My eyes flashed open and close, but I could see him pulling up a chair from my desk.

"Sage. If you're having some sort of dream and you can hear my voice or something. I don't want you to go so soon. You're the only good thing that has happened to me in such a long time." Francisco says. I tried to force my eyes open.

Just close your eyes and listen to Francisco. Maybe that means you get to hear every single good thing he has to say about you.

"After my father was killed, I found everything in the negative way. I didn't find any happiness. Till many years later when I was twenty. I fell in love with a girl. But she lied to me for so damn long. Which didn't help me." Francisco explains.