Gone

Francisco's POV

My eyes slowly open as my eyelid fights to keep my eyes open. I pushed my eyes open. Almost wanting to just go to sleep. But Martinez said the Russians are planning on heading over to the club, so we needed to go deal with them. I used my arms to push my up.

Just now realizing that I am not in my bedroom or even a sofa couch. I am in my office. I used my own arms as pillows. Slowly getting up from the floor.

I looked around to find my phone which is under a stack of documents. I moved them off to the side. Turning on my phone. I see a text from Sage, after I attempted texted her. I had her number since the first time I took her. It was the first thing Martinez told me to do.

Looking at my text with Sage. I see she pulls the AT&T, not in service joke. Very clever Sage. My door bursted open in nearly seconds of setting my phone down.

"Francisco, we need to hurry to the club. Right now. Get your bullet proof vest on and guns. Now!" Martinez demanded.

"What? Why? What's going on." I ask.

"Sage and Jazz are at the club and Giovanni are with some of the Russians. They're going to attack it soon if we don't show up." Martinez answers.

Without a word, I hurried out of the office. Making my towards the stairs and quickly up them. Entering my bedroom. I opened my closet. Changing out my clothes from yesterday. I threw on a plain black shirt with some joggers.

Sliding open the compartment under the closet using a key. I pulled out my guns and grabbed the bullet proof vest. I closed the compartment, locking it back up.

***

"We are almost here. Just a couple more blocks." Martinez says. I turned towards the cars behind us, currently carrying Jo and Tom with some of Martinez's other men.

Miles sat in the backseat directly in the middle. He had a pissed off face. I turned away just focusing on the road. I see lots of black sedans and sports cars lined up in the front.

"Oh shit." Martinez says.

"Damn right." Miles added.

"I see Giovanni. He's standing with a couple of his men in front of the building." I spotted.

"Francisco and Miles. You two will go to the back of the building unlock the doors. Find Sage and Jazz. Get them out to the back Tom or Jo will get them back to the estate. Understand?" Martinez demanded.

"Yes." Miles and I both said in unison.

Martinez stops at the side of the building. As the rest of the cars surrounded the perimeters. Miles and I got out of the car in seconds. Hurrying to the back.

I pulled out my keycard. Scanning myself in quickly. Miles following behind me. I walked down the hall. Out of the blue Jazz appears holding a beer bottle, but the bottom was shattered.

"Martinez, we give you a good trade. A civilized one in fact. Hand us back over Sage. We leave you in peace." Giovanni said through the thin walls. Maybe I never gave a chance to notice since the music would always be on.

"Where's Sage?" I ask.

"Desperate already?" Jazz says narrowing her eyebrows.

"Stop with the fucking comments, I'm already annoyed as shit already. So where is she?" I ask bluntly. She furrowed her eyebrows. But released them.

"She's in the dressing rooms." Jazz answers, finally after being stubborn. I walked past her. Pulling out a small silver pistol. Hopefully Sage would be able to protect herself by using of these.

I pushed the curtains. I see Sage. She smashes the beer bottle on the crate which was usually full of makeup supplies and other important supplies for the girls who worked here.

"Jazz, how did you-" Sage says glancing up, but instantly looking at me. She closed her mouth. Upset at my presence.

"Your life is endangered. Ignore me all you want. But you need to protect yourself." I said shoving the pistol down onto the table in front of her.

She shoved it away. About to slam the transparent green bottle onto the crate. I pulled her arm away from hitting it down. She glares at me.

"I don't need your gun, I am not killing anyone today." Sage announced stubbornly.

"Francisco, we got to hurry. More men are stacking up outside." Miles says leaning through the curtains. I nodded. He walks back to the other side.

"You're going to use the damn gun. I don't care. I am protecting you from getting killed. Just press the trigger. It's not rocket science." I say grabbing the gun from off the floor shoving it into her hands. "And finally, do not come after Miles and I. Jazz will come in here with a weapon as well. Someone will let you know if the coast is clear."

Sage turns away from me, but nods. I walked away without an embrace or a goodbye or be safe. I rolled my eyes annoyed at how Sage thinks she has all this power.

Miles and I exited out the door. I wanted to go to the front of kill of the Russians. But Miles thought that going through the back way was more convenient.

I didn't complain. When we reached the back. I hear gunfire already. I reached down to get my gun. As I did and begin to walk away. I hear a trigger being pulled.

Looking up, I see Miles with a gun in one hand an another in the other. He had a look of happiness upon his face.

"Miles is a traitor. He's not working just for the Italians, but also for the Russians. Believe it or not."

"Sage wasn't lying." I said. Realizing I had dropped my gun when I went into the club to give Sage the pistol.

"She lied to me. She told me that she wasn't going to you." Miles replies.

"Well she did. Miles, seriously why are you even with them. Is it because they treat you better?" I ask.

"Because Francisco. Giovanni is my friend and has been since the beginning. I'm not going to betray him." Miles answers narrowing one of the guns towards. I feel myself touch the bottom of the gun. As I pulled it out. He shoots.

A simple small pain goes out. I look at him. He had a smile still across his face. Trying to use my reflexes and shoot him. I couldn't. It fires at the sky.

The last thing I see is the blue sky, but darkness starts closing in on it. Like shadows forming around the skies. It wasn't too long before
Everything was

Gone.