Are You Happy

Releasing my lips from Francisco's. I feel Francisco go for another one. He presses his lips against mine, once more. But the way he did it this time. He wanted to make himself feel dominant. As he finally releases his lips from mine.

My whole entire face felt like it was one fire because of Francisco. We both finally admitted to each other how we felt. I've never felt so happy, the last time I truly felt this way was during the last couple weeks of Senior year.

"Are you okay?" Francisco snaps me out of my thoughts. I started laughing. A confused look struck his face.

"Yes, I am fine. It's just I'm going into my thoughts about something." I reply honestly.

"You can tell me about them, when we go inside. Just so we don't catch a cold." Francisco suggested. A smile came across the both of our faces. I nodded.

I followed Francisco inside of the estate. He closes the door after we both got inside of the house. I turn to see him locking the door.

"Sage is that really you?" The softy yet familiar voice caught me off guard. I looked up to see Jo and Tom putting four paper bags onto the counter.

Jo walks over towards me. Reaching out his arms as he embraced me. Tom walked over towards us with a soft smile across his face. As Jo pulled away from the embrace.

"You've been gone for too long." Tom says in a joking way.

"Like I could come back." I reply still having a smile across my face.

"I am just glad that Francisco successfully found you, we were out checking for the other estates and we worried that the Russians weren't the ones who took you." Jo says.

"I am glad to see you again and you too Tom." I bubbly said, but my heart dropped to my stomach when the next person to come through that garage door was Miles. He also had some paper bags, possibly full of groceries in his hand.

I had nearly blurred out what Tom and Jo could've been saying. But Tom or Jo brought me back to focus.

"Sage. Are you alright?" Tom's voice I distinguished as I zoned back in to the conversation.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answer feeling a sharp pain through my forehead.

"Sage! You're home!" That voice made me just wish this was just hallucination. Miles.

Why did I hate him so much, all of the sudden. During the time when I was at the Russian's estate. I promise that I was not hallucinating. But right as one of the mades sedated. I saw him, walking down the stairs with Alexei. Now I could've been just seeing things.

But they were talking. Having a full on conversation. But I kept that to myself. Because I could have been just hallucinating and he was the one who came to mind. To be completely honest. They had put strong ingredient in the mix which knocked you out in seconds.

"Yes, I am." I say joyfully spreading my arms out. He walks over towards me pulling me into an embrace.

"Good." Miles hoarsely said into my ears. That sent shivers down my spine. I just wanted to do what Carrie's mom did in the movie. Pulling a knife from somewhere, stabbing him the back.

That movie was quite interesting. One of my favorites of Stephen King's novels. Miles pulled away from the embrace. Staring into my eyes.

"The night you just disappeared. Had us all worried. That you ran off to find some help. Turns out another mafia group just kidnapped you." Miles said so calmly. It scared me.

"It was, I tried to come back inside. But the doors were locked from the inside. I am back now." I reply trying to end the conversation. But my response made a smile appear on Miles's face.

"This could've been avoided if you just didn't run into the waiter holding the tray of water." Miles whispers a smirk growing on his face.

"Don't pretend like I don't know. You were with Alexei. You work for the Russians." I brought myself to assuming what I saw him do. He bursted out laughing at my statement.

"It seems like they overdosed you too much. Because that's bullshit. I don't work for the Russians. I am loyal to the Italians." Miles bitterly said.

"Miles, I need your help unloading the groceries. Please." Sofia saved me from continuing on that conversation. Miles still had a creepy smile across his face. He turned away towards Sofia. Who was cleaning off the counters in the kitchen.

Great! Just freaking great! I walked away from the living room towards the stairs. Turning to see if anyone was looking. Nobody was, good. I hurried up the stairs. Turning down the hall to my bedroom.

I opened my bedroom. Closing it as I entered into the room. I walked over to my closet. Almost immediately after opening the closet door. My bedroom door opened. I turn to see who it was. Hoping it was Francisco or Jazz or someone good.

But it the one person who I wish just didn't appear. M I L E S. His name repeatedly being spelled in my head. He pinned his body against the door.

"You weren't lying Reid." Miles says.

"What?" I ask.

"I do work for the Russians. I guess the dose didn't work all the way. But you're not going to tell any of them. Especially Jazz or Sofia. What's the point anyways. Not like they're going to believe you." Miles answers.

"Francisco will. Then Martinez and soon everyone else." I reply.

"Oh I am so scared. I've been apart of their mafia ground for two years. You've been around for only two weeks. Trust me, if you tell them. I will make your life one living hell." Miles says having a no-fear look on his face.

I stayed quiet while he just looked at me. With a creepy smile on his face. It made my stomach turn.

"Good that you understand." Miles says opening the door, as he slammed it behind me him. Making me jump.

I will make sure that you won't be getting away with this.