𝕾𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖂𝖍𝖞.

༺༒༻𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘༺༒༻

Y/n's . Point. Of. View.

_
_
_
_

"What?" I asked, confused.
"Yes." The little boy replied.
"Where is he staying right now? I mean in which room?" I asked again.
The little boy looked at me suspiciously, "why should you need to know?" He asked as if it was a criminal offence to ask the question.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders.

Infront of me was the little boy, Nolan; the son of a waitress working in the hotel. Ever since I did started to stay at this hotel, the little lad had been the only one good friend of mine. Including Eglantine, my assistant. But though he couldn't be with me all the time, and when he wouldn't, I hung out with this little boy.

Since he was my only good friend, and most of the people of the town continually ignored me and speak whatnot stuffs about me unpleasantly with their balbbermouth.

Well, I won't blame the people around for being ignorant or rather tenacious of ancient ideas and traditions; that a woman of approximately my age should not stay alone by ourselves, or get any kind of educations. Well, for what I mean to say is -a woman of my age should get married in an early age, have children and look after the household- and which was Absurd!

I hated the thoughts of these men and the phenomenal world, that women is being considered as a weak human beings. Rather then being forgotten by themselves that they were also given birth by a women.

Breaking through the darkening thoughts, I forced a fake smile and said "See, if you will tell me what he does and where he goes. Then I will give you toffees." I convinced him.

"Only toffees?" whined the obstinate little boy.

I let out a deep sigh. "Fine. I will buy some cake too. Happy?"

Nolan grinned from ear to ear, as he was seated at the coach were I was sitting a few moments back. Since his mother was always busy, she used to hand over her little son in my hands just to take care for him for some hours; and yet it would be the tiring hours if you ask me.

The boy used to keep everyone's secrets and what they used to do. He used to tell me about the times when he used to sneak inside some closet of the other guest's room and used to observe what they did, or would do some random pranks over them. I had often scolded him about it, that it was a bad habit. But now I needed him to spy over the constable.

-the constable's name....I still didn't knew his name-

"Oh. Look what's that." The boy said and jumped from the coach he was seated, he ran across the room and picked up a brown envelop from the floor. Seriously these kids had a wonderful eyesight, I must say! I was flabbergasted at this sudden feels, but ignored it.

The boy stared at the envelop with curious keen eyes, and looked over at me. He would be confused at the sight of odd things if it was left ajar, just like right now. I let out a little chuckle and stood up from my bed. Stretching out my arm to give me the envelop. He said nothing and obeyed my order.

The smile faded away and suddenly I compressed my lips into a tight narrow line and immediately became grim and serious. Narrowing my eyes.

I noticed a certian address written in the envelop which I dreaded every month, it was posted for me. No, it wasn't from my mother, as I read through the envelop.

And which was from......I carelessly broke the seal of the letter and settled myself back on my armchair, I had never received this letter before. Or hence must I had been, but I had never cared to read any of it.