𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖎𝖓 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖘 𝖔𝖚𝖙.

༺༒༻⒋༺༒༻

Y/n's. Point. Of. View

_
_
_
_

I was sincerely surprised, when Mr Van Tassel offered me to become a part of the town council.

Since I was in a high level postion, and also the grand daughter of the previous leader of Sleepy hollow, there was no doubt why he wanted me to join the council.

I was sitting on one of the armchair offered for me by Baltus Van Tassel, alongside me was seated in grey robes, an elderly man; Reverend Steenwyck. Recieved by the insular town elders: Baltus Van Tassel, town doctor Thomas Lancaster, Nortary James Hardenbrook and at last Magistrate Samuel Philipse

The only preference for this sudden union was to inform some important informations about the history of Sleepy hollow, to the constable Ichabod Crane before he started his investigation in the case of the Headless Horseman.

Well, I definitely knew he would never believe about the dark legend of the town.

I was barely able to accept the proposal to become a council member, was actually to look after this. We were in the office of Mr Van Tassel, and it was certainly late at night. With the foggy air was leapt across the environment around the dark night.

Tapping my shoes impatiently against my gown, I let out a tired sigh.

Definitely I hated to wait for someone or something. It just rattled me up over and over again; while the constable was having a great moment of destroying my precious time by not coming in the required place in the actual time given.

Trying my level best to not to feel drowsy anymore, but unfortunately my eyes were giving up the chance atleast. Trying not to sleep on the important timing, I blinked with my lashes furiously.

The older men were engrossed and was chattering about their daily life and their profession with each other; except for me, who didn't even cared to join in the conversation. I just shrugged my shoulders, slouching down at the coach, with my hands on my lap.

I was rather getting tired by sitting all the time on the chair, and doing nothing.

And turning my face to focus on the other side of the wall, I let out a small yawn and closed my eyes. Just a little nap would won't make anything wrong right?

As I was about to close my eyelashes, I heard some rapid footsteps approching the room, and the door flew open. The older men stopped their ongoing conversation and ranted their eyes over the man.

"I am really sorry that I am late."

A low masculine tone doomed across the four walls of the room. I frowned as I noticed the nervousness on his tone, and turned my head towards the side of the tall lanky man standing infront of the door, and panting and puffing. He must had been running from half a mile. I thought.

Ichabod Crane looked around the room curiously, glancing over every other gentleman attended inside the room, his silky black hair was slightly messed up like usual.

But suddenly I became aware as the familiar feeling started to take evolve inside my stomach; I stiffly straightened up and noticed his deep brown eyes had altogether met mine.

Surprised by the second encounter his eyebrows raised up and down, ah! He hadn't forgotten me! But thinking about our first encounter: I saw him getting flustered infront of my eyes, as I guess he too had recollected the past thought and pretended to look around the room as to break the eye contact with me.