𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭: 𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽!!

Treehouse || Alex G || (Now playing)

Word Count: 905 words

"Otouto! Wake up otouto!" A high pitched voice called out to a sleeping male violently shaking him

"Otouto! Wake up otouto!" A high pitched voice called out to a sleeping male violently shaking him. "Stop shaking me!" The [h/c] male shouted sitting up.

His hair was sticking out of every direction possible and his eyes were half way closed since their eyes were still adjusting to the bright light in his room.
"Mama said we're going to the park today since it's Saturday!"

Y/n's older brother, Nahoya, yelled into the boys ear. "I wanna stay home." Y/n grumbled pushing away Nahoya so he could get off his bed.

"But mama said you have to! Or in her own words 'If your brother doesn't come with us he won't get any ice cream'!" Nahoya said hopping up and down on his feet. "She wouldn't DARE to do that to me."

Y/n said squinting his eyes at his brother. "Oh but I would." Their mom said from the door way with a smirk.
Y/n glared at his mother before grumbling something u dear his breath as he went to the closet which contained a mix of his clothes, Nahoya's clothes, and Souya's clothes.

~Time Skip~

Y/n had his arms folded with a scowl I. His face as his mom dragged all three of her sons to the park by a three way leash.
Believe it or not she has to use a leash because Nahoya would always try and run off somewhere random, Y/n and Souya would follow him since basically he was the leader of the siblings.

"Here are the rules when we get to the park; Be nice to the kids. Don't throw rocks, Don't bark at people, and DON'T bite anyone."

She looked at Y/n and Nahoya since half of the things on the list they have done a few times now. "Got it."
The triplets said in unison.
"Good now you all can go play" She said taking all three of them off their leashes.

Y/n waltzed over to the big kid swings and sat down on it till a random kid came up to him with a scowl on their face. "Whatcha want?" Y/n asked cocking an eyebrow.
"That's my swing!" The kid yelled pointing to the one Y/n was on.

"I don't see your name on it." Y/n said already getting annoyed by this random spoiled brat.

"It's still mine!! Get off!!" The kid yelled and pushed Y/n backwards off the swing causing him to hit his head on the ground.

Y/n stood up and looked at the kid with a spin chilling glare. His facial expression was neutral, but his eyes, they showed pure rage. 

"So, since you pushed me I have the right to hurt you back." Y/n said as he walked towards the kid who took a few steps back before falling backwards from fear.

Y/n landed on hard punch to the kids face making them yelp in pain and soon sob. "Y/n!" Nahoya yelled as he ran over to him.

"What happened? Why did you hit this random kid?" He asked. "They pushed me off the swing making me hit my head and said it was theirs when I never saw a damn name on it."

Y/n rambled giving the kid one last glare before looking up slightly at his brother.

"Oh ok!" Nahoya said his face turning back to the normal smile he always had on his face. "Y/n!!" He heard his mother yell. "Ah jeez."

Y/n sighed knowing when he gets home his ass is gonna be on fire.
"What did I tell you about hurting random kids!?" Y/n's mom yelled pinching his ear making him whine in pain. "But mama they pushed me off the swing!" Y/n said.

"Doesn't mean you just punch someone that hard!" She yelled. 'But you always said if someone hits me to hit them back-' Y/n thought with a deadpan look on his face.

"Nahoya and Souya! Let's go we're going home!" Their mom said and they quickly went to their mom allowing her to put the leashes back on their small upper bodies.
Y/n glanced over at the kid who sticked their tongue out with a cheeky grin making a irk mark form on Y/n's left temple.

"You did a good job with showing that kid who's boss my little me!" Their mom said ruffling Y/n's hair once they were far enough. "Sooo you won't beat my behind?" Y/n asked looking up at his mom while making puppy dog eyes.

"Oh no, I'm still goin to beat your ass when we get home." She said. Y/n groaned making Nahoya and Souya laugh. "It's not that funny!"

Y/n yelled at his brother as his cheeks turned a light red color from embarrassment. "Oh yes it is! But good job on showing that kid who's boss around here Y/n!"

Nahoya said patting his little brothers back who had a small pout on his face. "I agree with Nahoya." Souya said with a small smile which made him look upset since his face was always formed into an angry scowl.
"Can we get ice cream?" The triplets asked at the same time making their mom sigh, but nodded her head and headed towards the ice cream truck.