Chapter 2: Love Story 📖

Disclaimer: Be Aware that this chapter has multiple flashbacks to the past, anything that is a flashback will be in italics. Please read the header, that will tell you when and where exactly that flashback took place❗️

Warnings: Smut!

.................
Chapter Two: Love Story
.............

Chris and I rushed to get our clothes off in between kisses as we entered his apartment that he had here in Boston.

Once we got our coats off, he never disconnected our lips as he walked me back towards his room, I let him lightly pushed me onto his bed. I watched him as he took off his sweater, revealing his abs and tattoos. I ran my hands down his body, and onto the waist band of his jeans, trying to unzip them.

He fell onto me, which made me lay down completely on the bed, Chris gently kissed me from my neck back to my lips. Making me moan softly. The sensation of his bare skin on mine sent waves of pleasure throughout me. He reached over to turn off the lamp in his room, which left the moonlight piercing through the large windows.

His hand went around me to unhook my bra, which picked up my breathing. I felt very hot. I couldn't think about anything else but only the way Chris made me feel.

My bra was swung elsewhere, and his lips trailed away from mine, down to The Valley of my breasts, i shot my head back when he took one in his mouth. I squirmed at the sensation of his mouth on me, arching my back to savor the pleasure.

I ran my fingers through his short hair when he began showing love to my other breast. He was looking up at me with those ocean eyes, watching me fall apart. I couldn't help but moan, Chris came up to silence me with sloppy kisses. The same time he lowered his jeans and boxers.

We never disconnected our lips as we undressed ourselves. I threw my panties to the side, as Chris threw his undergarments elsewhere. He reached behind me to pull the covers out from under me. I helped him and pushed them down as well, we crawled into his fresh bed—Chris covered us with the bed spread.

He settled in between my legs, I could feel him on my thigh. I pulled away when he pressed his thumb on my clit, rubbing small circles.

"oh fuck.." I whimpered in response to the nice feeling.

Chris ran his free hand up and down my sides, with one desire on his mind—to make me remember how fucking good he can make me feel. He growled as he watched me roll my eyes a little back, as he kept massaging.

Once I was wet enough, Chris gripped himself and teased my folds with his head. Making my face twist.
I let out a long moan when he pushed in, rubbing my walls in all the right places. My body felt the mix of pain and pleasure as he stroked in and out. Kneading my breasts with his hand while the other one supported himself up.

I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist and pulled him down. He made the most amazing sounds in my ear as he thrusted deep inside me, he loved the sensation of my breasts on his skin.

My nails left red marks on his perfect muscled back. No man, not even Jon, can make me feel this way. Chris just did it better. This wasn't a quickie, or rough sex. It was lovemaking.

"oh Chris..." I bit my lip, my orgasm quickly approaching.

He noticed I was close and grabbed my thighs, every thrust sending him deeper. I let out pornographic sounds as I released myself all over him. My clenching and pulsing around his dick was making him groan deeply. Chris smiled to himself, proud of the way he made me finish.