Chapter 17: Welcome to New York 🗽

.................
Chapter 17: Welcome to New York
..................

It's your favorite time of the day, after a long day of swimming and soaking up the summer sun, you get to cuddle up with your soon to be hubby again in bed and wind down for the night.

Chris gently rubs your arm, using his finger tips to provide relaxation for you as he watches whatever was on the TV.

"I can't believe Bizzie is going to have a mini Bizzie...i can only handle one at a time." Chris blurts out as he kisses your forehead after you giggled.

"We don't know for sure yet, Chrissy," you trace some random shapes into his chest, "she still needs to go to the doctors."

Chris frowns a little, sighing, he dreams of having a little boy or a little girl that was half you and half him, "I hope we have to go to the doctors soon."

"After the wedding, comes a baby," you make yourself more comfy into his side and flutter your eyes closed. Your best friend might be having a baby, you're going to need to at least try and sleep for now, "in the baby carriage."

"Did you just remix a children's nursery?" Chris raises a brow and you snicker, smiling when you kissed his chest causing a shiver to run through him.

"Shh...just sleep Chrissy," you whisper and Chris melts into your warmth, feeling your steady breathing and the cool air in the room from the AC.

You sleep with with a fuzzy blanket, while Chris sleeps with nothing on because he gets so hot, especially if you're cuddling with him.

So he settles for no blanket.

A few moments later, Bizzie arrives to your room, you were fast asleep in Chris's arms, while he was busy lost in his thoughts, just staring at you so lovingly, so thankful that he had you back in his life.

"Please don't tell me you watch her sleep every night." Bizzie whispers into the darkness, her pillow close to her chest. It's so surreal that she may growing a tiny human in her belly.

"I won't tell you." Although she can't see him smirk, Bizzie can just hear it in his voice.

"Move over, I can't sleep, and maybe if I hear you talk about your career again I'll get some shut eye." Bizzie makes her way carefully to the open space beside you.

Since you were cuddled up with Chris on his side of the bed. That left plenty of room for Bizzie.

Bizzie makes her self comfortable on her back, she listened to your steady breathing, and caught a glimpse from the corner of her eye how Chris would gently touch your face with his finger. So infatuated with you.

"Can I ask you something?" Chris whispers out, he fears Bizzie already fell asleep when she responds with a grumpy tone.

"What."

With a heavy heart, Chris wonders out loud, finally getting to ask something he's been dying to know, "Why didn't you say something to Y/n, when she told you she was going to marry Jon?"

Bizzie gulps, staring up at the ceiling as she thinks of her answer, "because she loved him. And I guess I just wanted to be there for her, after you...you stopped loving her..."

Bizzie's words die off as she stops. Chris gulps as he thinks of the night he found out you, his high school sweetheart, was going to marry a man that wasn't him.

~

"Any left for me?" Chris appears from taking a nap in his old childhood bedroom. When no one responds, but he sees a few slices left, he picks his head up to see what was going on.