Chapter 19: This Love ❤️‍🔥

Welcome back to read all about your favorite teenage lovers 🧡 here it is, another update to Teenage Dream!! Where you have the luxury of being in love with high school sweetheart...

Warnings: SMUT! Fluffy fluff, Chris takes Y/n on a last minute getaway after her book party. Mentions of smoking, drinking, sexual content.

One of my favorite Teenage Dream chapters! 😍

Enjoy my lovelies!!!!

🧡🥂🌊🏝️🍕 • ⭐️

The beach breeze enters through the open back doors of the room. The white mesh curtains dancing in the wind, letting the air take them.

There's a warm temperature in the air, palm trees sway back and forth thanks to the high tide in the ocean, meaning high winds and a full moon.

An empty wine bottle becomes wet on the outside, due to it being in the ice bucket a few hours before being opened, two wine glasses on either side of it accompany it.

One with about two sips left, and the other absolutely empty.

Heavy breathing comes from the main room, the comforter half hanging over the bed, and the sheets a mess.

You hold your shirt up using your teeth, your brows furrowed as you continued to grind your hips, Chris being in cloud nine does nothing but lay there, handsomely, and enjoying every fucking minute.

Whining around the fabric stuck between your teeth, you keep going. You feel so hot, and the tropical weather doesn't help. He feels so good inside you, so fucking big.

Ever since giving Chris your virginity when you were just a teenager, you haven't been able to stop yourself whenever you're around him...and wine.

Nothing compares to him being so buff and built now though, your eyes catch a glimpse over his glistening six pack, and those god carved biceps that make you want to lick those veins running down his arms.

"Good. Girl." Chrissy praises you, his best girl. The best view was right here in his lap, watching you where you both connected and listening to how wet he made you.

You created the most perfect picture, your face fucked out, holding your shirt up so he could play and kiss your luscious breasts.

He remembers how sweet you sounded the first time he ever entered you. God, he remembers that day like it was yesterday.

When he looks up at you, he realizes how you haven't aged a day. Maybe you grew maturer in parts like your ass and your boobs.

From a teenage girl into a smoking hot woman. His woman.

Placing a hand in the middle of his chest, you push him all the way down, but he never lets go of your hips, bowing your head down you feel the edge coming close.

Rubbing your clit against his pelvis, Chris praises you further, helping you by planting his feet on the mattress behind you and thirsting his hips upward.

You can feel him stretching you with every glide of his dick, you can feel every inch of him. And you take it all.

"Oh fuck." Chris is losing control too, groaning deeply and pressing his head back into the pillow behind him, "y' so wet, baby."

Every inch of your skin seems to be on fire, every nerve, every fiber of yourself tingling in nothing but delight. Sitting back up and sitting even further down on him, Chris grunts, sinking his teeth into his plump bottom lip.