Chapter 18: Afterglow 💌

I'm glad to see you're back! 😍 here it is, another update to Teenage Dream, where you're married to your high school sweetheart (who's such a hottie) 💋

Warnings: SMUT! Lots of fluffy fluff, tiny bit of angst, Chris is stepping up to his role as supportive hubby, Bizzie finally speaks with her mom, Y/n launches her first book!

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

"No, guys, c'mon," an exasperated sigh, "what is this doing here?" Chris scolds the party planning people, "the guests are coming in through here, I don't want them stumbling over this table."

"We're sorry, sir," one of them says and rounds up the other employees to move the table.

Chris isn't usually this uptight or bossy, which is why Bizzie was chuckling sitting on the window ledge you and Chris had in the living room; a perfect view of the backyard with tall trees.

"Stop being so uptight, you need something to loosen you up," Bizzie announces and perks up from the window seat, going into the kitchen to find Chris's hidden stash.

You were supposed to be here with Bizzie, she hasn't gone home since she found out the interesting news. She's still avoiding her mom.

Who just thinks Bizzie and you extended your sleepover.

It's been six days.

The longest sleepover in history.

But you had an early doctor's appointment on the day of your book party, which was super convenient for Chris. It allowed him to plan everything without making up an excuse to get you out of the house.

Then you'd be grabbing lunch with your manager, so you wouldn't be home until later today.

Leaving Bizzie bored and alone, and in charge of Christopher...or the other way around.

"Nuh, uh, uh," Chris beats Bizzie there and makes disapproving sounds, closing the drawer where he kept his weed.

Bizzie rolls her eyes, "you're no fun Christopher."

Chris sticks his tongue out at her and mocks her, "you're no fun Christopher."

Before returning to his normal voice, "give me a break, Bizzie, you're pregnant and Y/n told me to keep an eye on you."

"Whatever," Bizzie heads back to the window seat, "I can't believe she ditched me for her manager. I'm bored and you're no fun."

Chris looks at her and blows a raspberry with his mouth, not really caring and moving his attention to the workers currently rearranging the first floor of the house.