Chapter 12: The Lucky One 🍀

How has it been a whole month since I last updated this book? Omg, I miss my teenage Chrissy 😭

Let me tell you guys, this chapter fought me. No really, it did not want to be written but that doesn't matter now cause it's here!

Warnings: Smut, long flashbacks!

......................
Chapter Twelve: The Lucky One
..............

**PRESENT TIME: Maldives, 2012**

A few days passed after Chris and I made up.

I hope it's the last time we make up because I don't wanna fight anymore.

We went on many beautiful hikes, we swam in the ocean, we had amazing food, had amazing sex, night and day.

It was a wonderful trip.

It was our last night here in the Maldives, and we wanted to make the best out of it.

Chris said he had a surprise for me, but I had to stay in the room until someone came to find me.

When finally a girl came to the door and walked me out to the back of the hotel, where the beach was.

There were a lot of small candles, lighting up a dimmed pathway, and I noticed on some of the candles there were photos of Chris and I on every other candle.

Some from when we were teens and some when we were married living in NY, others when we were in LA.

But what I loved the most was that there was photos of me as a baby. And as a little girl.

I had a white romper on, with some cute sandals and my hair in two low space buns with some strands naturally hanging forward.

I had my new engagement ring that Chris gave me when he proposed a while ago with his sisters and mom.

And the bracelet he gave me when we were kids, and the earrings he got me for our first anniversary - I was basically wearing all the valuable gifts Chris has ever gotten me.

I kept walking down this candle lit pathway and eventually arrived to another pathway, covered in rose petals.

This pathway connected to a gazebo where I noticed Chris was standing under.

"Chrissy, baby, what's all this?" I ask him.

"All for you, my love..." He reaches for my hand and places a kiss on my knuckles just like in the movies.

He is an actor after all.

"...To prove to you, just how much I love you."

The gazebo consisted of a beautiful dinner set up. With fancy napkins, delicious food which when I got a good look at all the dishes - it consisted of all my favorite foods. My favorite flowers were in a vase on another table along with fairy lights everywhere.

"Wow, I would've thought you were proposing if you haven't already..." I touch all the lights and flowers.

Chris was in a button up white polo shirt, along with some khakis. He also had the Mickey Mouse watch I gave him for his 25th birthday.