3

A cold, October morning greeted me to a surprisingly unexpected coat of snow outisde my door. Since we live in Florida, this is pretty rare. Drista and I ran outside, covering ourselves in the cold, white coating. It felt surreal. I've only experienced this in October three times, this being the fourth time.

"Snowball fight!" I shouted, throwing snow straight at Drista's face. She didn't dodge, though, so the snow parted all over her face. She giggled and threw snow at me. The fight continued for another fifteen minutes, because we had to go to school, unfortunately.

I was packing my textbooks and pencilcase when I found a note. 'To Clay', it read. My heart skipped a beat, hoping it might be from Nick or George. Either a love letter, or the complete opposite. I opened it slowly, and read it.

Clay,

Meet me under the big tree before school.

George

I was excited, but didn't know if it was actually George who wrote that note. I guess that I just had to trust the process.

I arrived at the school bus, seeing Nick and Tommy. Talking to each other. Actually getting along. Nick looked at me for a second, rolled his eyes and turned back to talk to Tommy. He was definitely mad at someone, he would never just talk to Tommy that calmly. I ignored Nick and sat down in an empty seat. I looked out of the window dramatically, just to seem pretty.

The bus arrived at school and I was the first one to run out of the bus, rushing to the big apple tree. And there he was. George. Sitting under the tree.

In a skirt.

I didn't know how to react, since I really liked him and I didn't want him to get grossed out. I simply waved at him and complimented his outfit. He seemed really flushed when I looked at him. Not gonna lie, he looks really attractive in that outfit. He kept looking at me, as if asking for some certain thing for me to say. I just didn't know what.

"Do you think I look good in this outfit?" Now, that question was the end of me. I nodded softly and I could feel myself blushing, him too. He was actually really, really red. I smiled at him and took his hand.

George, by now, was just frozen. He kept staring at me and I didn't know if I should stare back. I was going to, until Tubbo and Ranboo came up to us. I was surprised. Why was Tommy not with him? Oh yeah, Nick. I still can't get over how mad Nick is at 'me'. Even though I didn't even do anything. Tubbo whispered something to the taller boy and Ranboo laughed.

George made me let go of his hand as he finally noticed the two boys, asking where Tommy was. "I don't know. He's been with Nick. Anyways, this is my new friend! Ranboo! His real name is Mark, but I prefer to call him Ranboo." Tubbo's face lightened up at the fact that he had a 'replacement' for a friend, Tommy.

"Oh, you're wearing a skirt! That's really cool!" Tubbo said, examining the light blue skirt, half of it covered by the collared, white shirt. George nodded and stood up, spinning in a circle. Twirling. It was actually really cute how the skirt had made George look that small and at this moment, I didn't know what to do, so I just clapped.

George stopped spinning for a split second and seemed dizzy. I could feel the blood shooting up right into my face when he fell into my arms. I panicked, not knowing what to do. George looked up at me and for a moment, we held eye contact. Those beautiful brown eyes of his, staring into mine. I could see the embarrassment on his face when he let go of me.

Tubbo grinned at me, knowing this would go downhill. George's face was flushed, and I couldn't deny that mine wasn't. I slimmed around, getting my backpack.

"Are you okay?" I asked, looking at George, who was walking into the school building with me. He was probably still feeling a bit awkward after the spin, because it took him a whole three minutes before he answered.

"I'm alright. Why did you look at me like that when you.. caught me?" I stopped walking and so did he. He looked at me into the eyes. "You could've budged earlier, George, you could've ran out of my arms earlier, but you just decided to stay put and look me." George scoffed, but didn't answer.

After school, I saw Tubbo and Ranboo with George at the tree again and I was pleased to find out that Tommy still wasn't there. No offense to Tommy, but he keeps making people uncomfortable.

"Hey, Clay!" Tubbo shouted, tugging at George's arm when he saw me coming towards them. I waved, still staring at George's outfit, which was the best choice he had ever made.

"Ranboo, can you even talk? You usually talk all of the time! And now, you're just silent!" Tubbo was trying to get Ranboo to talk, since I never actually heard him talk. I was intrigued to know what he sounds like.

Ranboo inhaled sharply. "Happy now?" I was actually really surprised at how deep and low his voice was. Ranboo scratched his head nervously and looked back at Tubbo, who was presenting Ranboo like a school project.

"I'm boooorreddd," George said, suddenly laying his head on my arm. I stopped in my tracks, froze like statue. George just layed his head on my arm!!

I felt like crying, I was so happy. He shuffled a bit and looked up at me. Why was he doing this? He pouted his lip at me and all my feelings were jumbled up. George looked me into my eyes and this time, I looked back at him. Tubbo snickered, burying his head into Ranboo's chest. What is going on?

George now had disconnected his head from my arm and moved so that he was infront of me. He spread his arms apart and hugged me. I couldn't do anything else but hug him back. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Nick and Tommy laughing about something. Nick caught my eye and his smile had disappeared before he looked back at Tommy.

"Thanks for comforting me." I comforted George?! Oh my God, I made him happy. Literally the only goal in my life was to make this pretty boy happy. And I accomplished it.

I took my hands and cupped his face in them. He looked scared, yet he didn't move. I didn't know if he wanted me to do this, but I didn't have any other choice.

I inhaled sharply and planted a soft kiss on his cheek.