9

Waking up on George's floor felt weird. But I quickly put on my stained clothes and went back to lie down. This beauty was next to me. This absoloute beauty. I stroked through his silky hair and saw his eyes flutter. Until they opened. George looked around at first, but when he saw me, he smiled and his face turned red.

"W...what time is it, Clay?" I turned around and saw my phone lying on the floor. I got up and opened it. What the fuck? It was only five a.m. In two hours, we would have to get ready for school.

Holy fucking shit. We had sex for five hours. How? How?! It didn't feel like it was that long? It couldn't have been! It couldn't have!

"It's five a.m.," I told him. I threw my phone back onto the floor and layed back down next to him. "Can you get me a blanket please?" George gave me those puppy eyes without even trying and I didn't even have to move to get the grey (now sort of white) blanket next to me. I spread it apart, slowly placing it on top of George.

"Did you like it?" I turned back to George, confused. "What?" I stroked through his silky brown hair, waiting for a reply from the pretty boy. "The sex, obviously." He chuckled and I nodded. "S-sort of." George laughed. "HA! What was your favorite part?" This time, I laughed loudly. "What kind of a question is that? What was my favorite part during sex? Really?" We were now both lying on the floor, laughing our heads off. "C'mon tell me." George took my hand and layed it against his cheek, so that I was holding that burning red flesh of his.

"That's a weird question, George. Hm...I guess the a-" George burst out laughing and literal tears came out of his eyes. "HAHAHAAAAAA! I'M SORRY BUT THAT'S JUST SO FUNNY HAHAAAA!!" Hearing George laugh like was a blessing. Jokes aside, all of his cute laughs were... cute, I guess but this, this was my favorite George laugh.

"What? You asked me!" I whisper-yelled, him still laughing like crazy. God, I love this boy.

-

George and I arrived at school, racing to the tree, where Tubbo and Ranboo were already sitting. "Heeeeyyyy guuuuyyysss!" Ranboo said, his voice as deep as the goddamn sea. Tubbo laughed and dug his head into his best friends' chest. "Oh, there they are. Hi Niki, hi Wilbur!" Tubbo yelled. George and I turned our head in the opposite direction, just to see a pink-haired girl and her friend running towards us. As the girl, Niki, saw Tubbo, she ran towards him faster and hugged him tight.

"Ohhhh! I've missed you so much!!" Niki said, her eyes squeezed shut, while the boy, Wilbur, was giving Ranboo a high five. George came closer to me and whispered, "Who are they?" I shrugged and proceeded to ask Tubbo.

"Who are they, Tubbo?" I asked, after Niki had given Tubbo and Ranboo a tremendous hug. "Oh, those are my friends from camp. You see, I was at this camp last year and they said they would come visit me once a year!" Tubbo seemed pretty excited to see his old friends again. I gave George a chuckle and he smiled at me.

"I thought they said you couldn't talk?" said Tubbo, clutching Niki's arm. I shrugged. "I guess. I mean, Nurse Alyssa did say that I shouldn't talk too much. But I'm still alive, so it's fine, I guess." Ranboo and Wilbur laughed, both of their deep voices combining to make a scary, villain-like creature.

"Introduce yourselves, damnit! Wait, I have an idea! Everyone, introduce yourselves to Niki and Wilbur!! Your name, age, favorite color and favorite song!" Little Tubbo seemed really physced about the idea, so we all went along with it.

"Hi, everyone. I'm Niki. I'm sixteen years old and my favorite color is pink! My favorite song is 'Your new boyfriend' by Wilbur Soot. He's right here! He's a musician!"

"Hello! My name is Tubbo and I'm fifteen years old! My favorite color is yellow, and my favorite song is 'Honey' by Derivakat!! I love bees!"

"Good morning, I'm Ranboo and I'm fifteen. My favorite colors are black and white, as you can see. Hm. And my favorite song... I guess I don't really have a favorite song." Tubbo gave him a small push. "Fine. My favorite song is '505' by the Arctic Monkeys."

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I am Wilbur Soot. My favorite color is beige or brown and my favorite song is 'Your Sister Was Right' by me. I am seventeen years old."

"I'm George. I'm sixteen and my favorite color is blue. Mainly because I'm colorblind. Well, I don't really have a favorite song, but I do enjoy listening to Mother Mother. 'Verbatim' is a good song." I smiled at him and spoke.

"I'm Clay and I'm seventeen. My favorite color is green and my favorite song is 'Into It' by Chase Atlantic. I actually like Chase Atlantic a whole lot."

"Hot."