4

George was probably the most flustered person in the world right then. After I kissed his cheek, he just couldn't stop smiling. He laughed and honestly, I wasn't ashamed. I kissed his cheek again, him laughing even louder.

George was now really red, his face a light shade of crimson. After the last kiss, which I had planted really close to his lips, I saw that Tubbo and Ranboo were looking at us like proud mothers. I let go of George's face and for some reason, Tubbo seemed disappointed. George didn't wipe the kisses away. He giggled to himself and buried his face in his hands.

I felt so good, knowing that I made George happy more than twice today. I scooted closer to George, laying an arm around his shoulder. He jolted his head upwards and I saw his face. A really dark shade of maroon. He slowly planted his head on my shoulder. I looked over at Tubbo and Ranboo, but they were gone.

It gets so hard to breathe when I see George. His lovely laughs and smile, his beautiful features, his pretty eyes, that sometimes interlock with mine. Sometimes, I wish that I were good enough for him. I know that we aren't even dating, but just to be his friend. I'm so unattractive compared to that small boy. I'm too tall to do anything anymore and people barely even pay attention to me, because by now, it's a stereotype. George is different. He's the small, 5'9 boy, who looks at me during Geography sometimes, but never looks back when I catch him staring. The boy, who sits under the big tree with me, talking and laughing with me. The boy, whom I love so much.

"Where did Tubbo and Ranboo go?" I asked, turning on my phone, getting ready to call them. George shrugged and dug his head into my shoulder even further now and grabbed my arm. The panic was increasing. I was trying really hard not to move. I eventually found Ranboo's contact and pressed the little telephone icon.

"Hello?" Ranboo's voice was muffled, due to Tubbo laughing in the background. "Hi, it's Clay. Where the hell did you two go?" It wasn't completely bad, though. I got to be alone with George at our little meeting place. Ranboo chuckled and you could hear Tubbo talking to someone. "We had to go. School's over, remember?" I didn't know what to do, so I just laughed nervously and hung up.

George looked up at me with his little puppy eyes and pouted his lip again. I ruffled through his hair and kissed his head. George backed away from me. Oh fuck, did I do something wrong? Goddamnit, we aren't even dating. Sometimes, I forget that we aren't even in a relationship. But to my luck, George giggled and turned his head to the left, probably signaling that his face was as red as a ruby. He scratched his head and looked back up at me.

"Why do you keep kissing me?" The tone in his voice was shaky and quiet, so I didn't really want to answer. I shrugged and let my head hang from embarrassment. "Sorry," I whimpered.

I felt his soft, warm hand on my shoulder. I jolted my head upwards and looked at him. My eyes were full of questions. "It's okay. I actually quite liked it." I paused. He what?! He likes it?! My heart was stopping, yet also beating like crazy. The butterflies in my stomach fluttered around like pigeons. George definitely noticed and giggled under his breath.

"You... like it?" I asked cautiously. George's face turned red and he nodded. He liked my kisses. He liked when I kissed him on his rosy red cheeks, so very close to his lips. I placed a hand on his shoulder and knowingly, he chuckled again. Our lips were inches away from connecting. I wanted to feel what it was like, kissing the boy's lips. Kissing those oh-so beautiful, red, soft lips. I wanted to, I really wanted to. I just didn't know if he wanted me to kiss him.

George took my other hand and held it tightly. "It's okay," he whispered to me. I was going to kiss him, I really was, but then I thought,

What if he doesn't care? He said it's okay. George said that it would be okay if I kissed him right here, right now. But he wouldn't care, would he? I wasn't going to waste my first kiss on a boy who didn't care. But I loved that boy. I loved him more than anything. I wanted to be with him, but I didn't know if he wanted to, or even cared.

"Clay." I looked up at him. He took his hand and placed it on my cheek. He stroked his thumb over my cheek and pressed his lips against mine. I didn't know how to feel. My heart was taking over all of my feelings. I was happy. But also confused. But enlightened.

I could feel him pushing his lips hard against mine, almost making me fall over. I pressed back, yet not so forceful. I wanted to be stuck in this moment forever. With him, the boy whom had kissed my lips without the slightest bit of me knowing he would.

His lips were soft and warm, I melted into them. I slumped down and I could feel his hand going against my cheek even harder.

As our lips divided into two, he smiled his cute little smile at me and giggled. I was baffled. What had just happened? George had just kissed me. On the lips! My one goal, after the other.

He giggled. "Clay?" I looked at him again and hummed. "Did you know that I-" His sentence was interrupted by Tommy's voice and we seperated our bodies as fast as possible. Nick was behind him.

"You ruined my fucking life. And his, too," Tommy yelled, getting people's attention. I stood up in front of him, but Tommy wasn't scared. "How did I ruin your life?" I asked, sarcastically. Tommy poked my stomach. "You started getting interested in Tubbo, didn't you?" Tommy said, chuckling. My stomach flipped. "What the fuck? No!" I looked at George, who was as worried as me.

Nick leaned in closer to my face. I felt his breath against my face when he spoke. "Tommy's angry. And when he's angry, he destroys. Destroys lives. People." What the fuck? What did he mean? "You started to hang out with..." Tommy pointed at George and I instantly placed a hand infront of him, protecting him. George slumped further into the tree.

"Tubbo met this guy named Mark or... Ranboo. Heh, more like Shitboo." Tommy scoffed and shoved me. I pushed him back. Who the fuck did he think he was messing with?!

Tommy pushed me hard this time and my back crashed into George, causing him to fall down, hitting his head.

"George!" I knelt down beside him. He got up and pointed behind me. But before I could look at him, Tommy punched me. Right in the nose.

The pain in my nose was throbbing. I held it with both of my hands. "What the fuck was that?" I resisted trying to punch Tommy back, because I knew it wasn't going to end well.

"THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING, STEALING TUBBO FROM ME, MARK?! ALL BECAUSE OF THIS FUCKING F*G!" Tommy screamed. I gave him a small shrug. Even though I was immensely scared. All I wanted to do right now was protect George. He was all I cared about. They could hurt me, but not him.

Nick was already gone, dissolved into the circle. What a pussy.

With tears forming in my eyes, I punched Tommy. The hardest punch I could do. I watched him fall to the floor, eyes forced closed, whimpering. His face was dirty and bloody.

It took him a whole three minutes to recover and stand up. His fists were clenched and filthy.

I turned around to see George. He was standing right behind me. He looked so scared. I couldn't help but get distracted by him. I heard Tommy's laugh, but forgot that we were in the middle of a fight.

"Clay, watch out!"

dandelions - dreamnotfound जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें