12

I ran. I just ran, all the way to George's house. At this moment, I finally realized how much I had needed him all this time.

Then I saw it. The house. I looked up to see George staring out of one of the windows. I waved at him and even threw stones at the window, but he just ignored me. I didn't know if he didn't see me at this point.

So I just rang the doorbell.

As I saw one of George's sisters open the door, I actually realized that it was better than George opening the door. He would just straight up slam it in my face.

The girl had brown, curly-ish hair, and had on eyeliner that made her look even prettier than she already was.

She smiled at me. I smiled back.

"You're Clay, right? George talks about you all the time," she said. I stopped breathing for a second. He talks about me?

"I'm Hannah." She held out her hand and I shook it. "Nice to meet you, Hannah. Um, I have a question," I said, my voice shaky.

"I can get George down here, don't worry," she said, with an eyebrow raised. I chuckled. Hannah is pretty cool, actually.

"GEORGEEEEE??" She yelled, one hand beside her mouth.

"YEAH?" The pretty boy's voice almost made me lose it.

"COME DOWN HERE!!" Her hands were now fully cupped around her mouth.

I heard the stairs creak as the pretty boy came down the stairs. As soon as he saw me, he froze.

"C-Clay?" He stuttered. He looked so scared. I saw him start to cry, tears forming in my eyes too.

He ran outside, to me, and gave me the tightest hug of all time. I felt so relieved that he wasn't completely mad at me. I felt his head in my chest, the rain hitting our heads.

As the hug ended, I pulled back to stare into his eyes. Those beautiful, doe-ish eyes. I took his cheeks and held them.

He cracked a smile at me. And so did I.

"I thought you would hate me for forever," he said, crying. I shook my head softly and kissed his forehead. "I could never hate you."

He giggled his cute giggle and didn't wait a second before pressing our lips together in the rain. He pressed his hands against my chest, yet not so forceful. I love this boy so much.

The rain made the scene so euphoric, so electric. I really needed this, especially from the pretty boy, George.

As our lips parted, we both looked over at Hannah, who was wiping her tears with tissues. We both chuckled.

"You guys are so cute together, I'm actually crying."

I looked back at George, kissing his cheek while he was still faced towards his sister. He giggled.

"I love you, Clay."

"I love you too, George".