-Chapter 1-

21 year old Heather

21 year old Heather

Heathers Pov:

Dear Heather

Hey ,now I'm gonna cut straight to the point ya, i am inviting you back to total drama as a contestant-well you don't have a choice according to your contract, heheh i was sooo smart putting that in there, anyway you will be competing against other fan favorite's and 2 new contestants .Everything will be explained once you arrive. The limo will come and pick you at 2pm be ready ontime or you will have to pay for the ride because money doesn't grow on trees and i pay the driver by the hour ,understood. There will be a greater prize than before of £2,000,000 up for grabs. See you soon ,

22 year old Courtney

Ugg i didn't want to go Back because that meant i needed to see all my enemies who are probably still pissed at me but most of all i had to see Alejerkdro .My life was already good as it is being a professional ballet dancer, going on tour ,having the best friend every girl dreams of ,a good home, and even making up with my older sister so why now where everything could just get messed up from all the drama .

"Goodness its already 13:09 and i still haven't taken a shower, ''smells armpit"Yeah i defiantly need one!'

Heather was finally done with her hygiene .She packed her suitcase and put on a long denim skirt with a white crop top ; while accessorizing with some sunset sunglasses and a small seashell purse .

'Done'

Honnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkk

"They're here ,right on time too wow"

Making my way to the car, i locked the door and double checked i had everything. The driver said nothing all the way but i couldn't care less plus i was to busy spilling tea with Courtney on the phone- Apple pro max 12 obviously only the best for the best. I hadn't noticed when i fell asleep until i woke up to a tall lean figure jolting my shoulder.

"Ow what the hec-"

I remembered what was happening and got right up ,turns out there was a 2 hour boat ride to our new location and that we would be on the same boat as our assigned partners. What were we doing with partners and for how long ?

Heather carries her purse and walks onto the boat where she lies down and gets some sleep she didn't want to see who her partner was because she was worried in who it could be. ..Alejandro Burromuetro

Swish ---swash ---swish

"-Yawns- Oh my that was the worst sleep ever, oh right I'm on a boat going to join a stupid game with a stupid host ugg!'' forgetting she wasn't alone she blurted out as many cursewords she knew while frantically trying to keep up straight as the boat rocked as they hit rough seas.

"Heather mí amor why so hasty and angry."A familiar voice spoke voice.

Of course it had to be him ugg i can hear the pride in his voice, my plan was to be nice to everyone in hopes they would hate me less but i just cant stand this excuse of a man !

"How many times will i have to say this stop calling me your love because i'm not aren't you like dating now since you are so famous." i spat while rolling my eyes making it evident i wanted nothing to do with him because if not he would use that to his advantage.

"Ahh is that jealousy i sense "he asked cockily while coming closer to me i became anxious and i knew he sensed that as he tucked the hair in my face behind my ear and looked into my eyes .I almost got caught in his little trap but i knew better. I pushed him away and went below deck to get some food ,wow Chris's lawyers must have given him some warning for him to have good catering. I heard footsteps approaching me .

"Goodness, do you not understand i dont want to talk to you you would think someone as manipulative as you would get that by now .''I said through clenched teeth as i spun around throwing my squash  on him. Before i could say anything he started yelling stuff in Spanish all i got was girl, love and a sense of annoyance ,i laughed at this stirring about the place .

"oh you think this is funny ,it took me 1 hour to find the perfect clothes for this "he growled taking a cup of water as he lunged at me i ducked and tried running up deck but he pushed me to the ground.

"Let me go you bastard !"

"Not until you tell me why you are avoiding me and after all these years"

There were hints of sadness in his eyes but i had to stay focused and not on him.

"I said let me Go!!!"

"You know you are very beautiful when you are angry."

I was not only mad at him but at myself as i started to turn bright red i had a plan..

"ayyyyyyyyyy have mercy....oh my ahhh..owww!"He yelped as i kneed him in the groin ran on deck and locked him below.

'Thats what pervs get ! '' i blasted while blowing raspberries at him.

I made my way to my bag fixing my make-up and hair.

I checked my phone and saw a text from Courtney'

Courtney:Hey girlfriend i got partnered with Duncan and Scott idk why ...pray for me girl

I smiled and replied:

Heather: I will hun but pray for me too because im with the one and only Alejandro ,that manipulative jerk started interrogating me 🙄I had to lock him below deck but i gave him what he deserved.

Courtney: ooooo send pics.

I walked up to the hatch and opened it he came bolting out coming for me furious but quick thinking i dived to the side while taking a photo  for
Courtney.

Sent

Courtney:bahahaa im ballling my eyes out oh no Scott strated fighting Duncun brb.

Heather: Yeah you do that save me some gossip k

Courtney: Always x

Heather:x love you

Courtney: love you more heather featherx

It had completely escaped me that Alejandro was still here and some how sitting next to me freshened and cleaned up.

"When did u get there and stop staring at my phone what are you FBI!"

"No im not Heather Feather "He chuckled

'I scoffed flicking my hair in his face as i turned to look to the horizon.

"Okay Heather Feather."He rolled

"You-"I began but i had a better plan one that would tick him off .

"Fine call me that Al." making sure to emphasis it,he hated being called this because of his bully of a brother Josè.

He shuddered and immediately left my side haha 2nd victory.

Thats when i saw it the island...

This was going to be a long couple months.

Thank you all for reading Chapter one of my 1st ever Wattpad i hope you enjoyed it ,i will try post as often as i can but it wont be longer that 5 days between,let me know in the comments how you found this and any character suggestions of names and looks for the new comers of  this season.!