-Chapter 8-

Heathers pov:

The warm sun rays lit up the room this very early morning : it was 6:00am to be exact .I turned to my side .

Alejandro.

He was so peaceful just lying there drool running down his mouth ; I smirked at this reaching under the bed for my laptop until, muscular  limbs wrapped around me pulling me towards them.

"Do you mind!" i screeched, annoyed at this early disturbance however,all he did was chuckle and continue to say:

"You were staring mí amor." 

"But you were-"

"One eye open remember." he winked  ,what a weirdo .

" Well you might also want to sleep with your one mouth closed ." i pointed at the drool still hanging off his face. Out of insecurity he sprinted to the bathroom . I rolled my eyes and walked over to the door.

"You might as well get ready while your in there the next challenge is in an hour and a half"

"No worries !" he shouted over the now turned on shower. 

Today I shall wear some waist shorts a crop top and....the necklace Court gave me for our 3 year anniversary - a golden butterfly with grey diamonds incrusted in it .I sat down on the edge of the bed as i waited for Alejandro to finish .I wonder what todays challenge could be .

"What took you so long ,it's been half an hour?" Ugh anoyying as per usual.

"Well-"

"It was rhetorical ,move out the way !" I pushed him aside and locked the bathroom door .

While I was stepping in the shower,the door handle started to move .

"Seriously  ,GO AWAY -"
But before I could say anything else a soft voice spoke .

"Hey Heather It's me Court I have news for you!"

"Its too early to be this happy."
"Can't we discus like tommorow?"

"Uh- no  meet me at the Cafetriea."

"Keep it down Al might be around ."

"Oh him and Duncan already headed down ."

"Okay can I please finish my shower now ?"

"Sure see you. "

Well that was weird I wonder what she wanted to discuss :whatever it is she seems overly joyous if not to joyous.

I walked towards the Cafetirea  ,but as i passed the main corridor i saw the new boy Taylor whispering to Liza and inturn she did the same .They sharded a smile ;Taylors smile...reminded me of someone ....a little boy  ,was all my brain could recover ,Liza slid a small folded paper into his pocket and proceded to walk towards the main corridor where i was .I camly and collectivly brought my self together and proceeded to walk as if nothing happened but i could feel her walking closer and closer to me,i felt her hand on my shoulder.

"Can i help you." i grunted through gritted teeth turning to face her.

"Now now Heather darling...no need to be tense I'm just an ordinary contestant trying to engage in converstaion ,now i know we haven't gotten off on the best-

"Cut the crap okay,Lila warned me about you and i dont know what you were doing with Taylor or why Lila was so worried of your coming but just know that i will find out the truth and there is nothing YOU will do to stop that so take your act somehwere else!" I lashed out , turning to walk away.

"Oh I can assure you there is nothing going on and certainly no truth  needing to be discovered." She hissed tightening her grip on my wrist. I forcefully pulled away and rubbed my wrist .