Chapter 5

Heathers pov:
They rest of they day had gone quickly as night hit ,the halls were quite as everyone slept...apart from me. My thoughts and feelings wouldn't give rest; could I really be the girl who stole the players heart or is this all one big game ? I turned over ;facing Alejandro,he was so peaceful just sleeping there ,small snores breaking away from him every once in a while.
I turned around again looking at the clock when i felt a warmth go around my waist.

"Ale-"

"Shushh...just rest for now we can talk in the morning if you want but please sleep mí amour ."

"How-"

"Por favóur ." He brought me closer to his bare chest...I felt a rush of blood all over me . WHY AM I GETTING LIKE THIS..what if he's just using me. After awhile my eyes shut as i drifted into a calm slumber.

I woke up in what felt like 10 minutes :but Alejandro was no where to be seen.Ha you really thought he would stay and wait for you ...your unlovable . But that's when i heard the door handle move.Alejsndro's back was facing me as he brought in 2 trays of breakfast.He turned around not noticing my awakening and placed the trays on the dinning table,what on Earth was the donkey up to now.

Alejandro's pov:

With my slightly opened one eye I spotted Heather looking up at me ,but it wasn't a look I had seen before ..it was a look of worry and fear . I brought her closer to me trying my best to ease whatever was eating her up.

When I woke up I found Heather rested upon my body .Slowly I moved her to the other side and got ready for the day and the surprise I had in stock for her.

"Hello Finn ."I greeted as the boy approached me.

"Bonjour ,one of my accomplices in crime."he winked back as he continued.
"Lila wants all four of us to meet at the assembly hall to discuss our alliance plans ."

Hmm I was making a bold choice agreeing without Heathers permission ,but mabye this one time she wouldn't mind?

"Sure,see you then." With one glance to our surroundings he left going towards Lila as they whispered .

"2 fruit de tropical meals please Chef."
Chef gazed at me with a fangirl expression...this was weired considering he is a 46 year old man.

"Umm Chef ?"

"Yes pretty boy ,your wish is my bed- I mean my command . He nervously laughed giving me the 2 trays . I know I should have showed some gratitude but after that encounter I dont know if i will ever see Chef Hatchet the same way.

I entered our room and placed the trays carefully on the table . Walking then towards the bathroom to perpear a warm rose filled bath ,candle lit bathroom for My queen, however when i walked out I saw Heather tapping her feet on the ground arms crossed wearing nothing but a silky bathrobe and red lingerare showing through. She held a pink note in her hand .Her eyes were starting to turn pink for. Holding in tears .

"Mí amour-"

"DON'T YOU 'MY LOVE ME' ,WHEN U LEFT ME IN THIS ROOM TO GO HAVE BREAKFAST WITH SOME PERSON CALLED CHARLIE AND HAD THEE ADUACITY TO COME BACK WITH THE FOOD AND NOTE LEAVE IT ON THE TABLE NOT GIVING ONE IF I SAW AND SEEM SO CALM ABOUT IT ALL,PFFT AFTER EYERYTHING I TOLD YOU I LET YOU DO -"

That's when it hit me ,she thought that i had left her to hang out with another girl for breakfast.

"Heather-"

"DON'T YOU DARE INTURRUPT ME WHEN I'M SPEAKING LET ME VENT...UGH I'M SO MADDD."
That's when she went over to the table and flipped it over as the fruit salad ,waffles and cocktail crashed into a pile on the floor.