-Chapter 6-

Heathers pov:
Keeping in mind of what Alejandro told me I went to go and look for Lila but as i was walking I bumped into Liza herself .

"Hello you must be Heather I'm Liza nice to meet you ,i have heard so much about you ."

"Yeah...I bet you have..anyway I have places to be."

"Wait ,whatever my cousin told you its not true ."she muttered something else under her breath .Returning to her gleeful voice she continued .

"Well I will see you around!"

"Mhm." Something was off...and who was her cousin?

As I rounded the corner an arm grabbed  around me pulling me into a dark room ;my eyes started to adjust were I could make out some  cleaner supplies and...LILA.

"Oh my goodness ." She was pale with mascara running down her face and red marks around her neck and jaw.

"What the heck happened to you ?" She was gasping for air .

"Liza - she's not- shes - my cousin  -evil-working with-told me -help me -"

"Lila get it together what is it!"she was scaring me .At that moment an ear -peircing wail came from the speakers .

'EVERYONE TO THE COURTYARD NOW AND IF YOU SEE LILA K.MAMBED TRYING TO ESCAPE REPORT HER LAST WHEREABOUTS!'

"It's too late ." I heard her voice trail . A cleaner walked in seeing Lila and dragged her by the hair to the entrance. Then Izzy came in pulling my shocked self with her as a stampede of staff and young adults made their way to the courtyard.

When we got there Chris was holding Lilas wrist firmly a helicopter in the background .What the fuck was happening!

"Lila K.Mambed has been suspected of placing poison in the food of Blainley McLean my lovely  wifee ,as further details are bring provided by the witness we have decided that for everyone's safety Lila will be going back to Mlb reality who will make any further enquiries. "

"Be careful. " were her last words as Chef escorted her to the red copter and Finn to the green one who as Lilas partner was held under a track and trace once he went back to France .

"CHRIS THIS G6AS TO BE A-"

"Save it."

I had no idea what to do, could Liza really be behind all of this ...

"Anyway we might as Well do eliminations while we are here." Every couple apart from LeShawna n Harold and Mike n Zoey were given a Haribo bag.

"LeShawna and Harold are at risk of eviction from Harold who tried to use his mad skills to surf failed and left poor LeShawna in electro-eel waters.Mike and Zoey on the other hand got distracted by a navy seal without giving the last seashell to their other teammates causing them to come last place ... but who will be going home...the couple...going home ...Tonight
Is.

BOTH OF YOU.!"

"Oh no no no baby girl needed her a new vaccay ,i refuse to go this early ,Lashawana can't be taimed ...Oh and green bean."

"Yes my fair Lashawana?"

"Back you bags and leave my house. I am not your mommy you should have paid my rent ! GO GET A DARN JOB!"

I couldn't help but laugh but that angered Lashawana who kicked Chef in the balls bolting for me .Chris the tasered  her as she ploped to the floor snoring in about 5 seconds.

"CHRIS was that really needed Zoey facepalms her face as her and Mike entered the boat with the passed out Lashawana and Harold next to them .

"Chris we are players short now ,and it's to early in the game!"Bridgette exclaimed.

"Yar what my surfer duo said."

"Aww I love it when you support me babe."

"Ha no worries now give hubby a kissy."

"Eww get a room dimwits." I resorted pushing them away from my side.

"Hey Heather why dont you-" Goth girl screeched.

"Why doesn't she what...Hmm boyfriend kisser! You gothy ,nasty ,pusy blister!" Before Gwen could finish my one and only support left near Court came through silencing the Goth who didn't deserve to even be called by her name after her Gw*can phiasco.

"RIGHT IF Y'ALL ARE DONE...as I was trying to say fans were really mad when Cody and Sierra were booted soo in order to get those rating back we brought them back!"

Just then a purple sane deprived girl came dashing  from the docks with a tired Cody being dragged along by her as she went to the new faces snapping photos ugh calling this girl crazy was not giving her madness justice .

"Because me and my lovely wife Blainley need a time out after this incident you will be given the day off tomorrow,Courtney we need to speak everyone else get to bed."

I went to my room and tided my mess .I was So tired I blanked out within seconds.

----------------------------------------------------------------
I got ready for the day and went to the lunch hall for breakfast I got the Brita today which was a tray of breakfast including tea,beans,bacon,hash,and sausages with a glass if water,although I lost all my appetite when i saw Courtney sulking face in hands on the furthest table from plain sight . If Courtney wasn't my best friend I would have gone to rest again after all the drama these couple past days.

"Court what's wrong?"

"I- I chose Duncan to stay ."

"Yes i saw ,but what I want to know is why you are sad ."

"Oh Feather ...my parents disowned me and said they didn't want to see my face ever in their lives again for bringing such disgrace to our name!"

I brought her into me ,giving her a warm hug.

"I will be here Court calm down ...calm down we will figure something out ,plus we have a freeday!"

She sniffed."Yeah yeah." She wiped her tears away ."I love you Heather ..I don't know where i would be without you ."

"Well you would probably still be thinking about meeting Scott in his boxers. "I joked

"Heyy it was just a dream ... but it was funny seeing Duncan as a hamster .

We Chuckled .

"I would love to stay but I got to go check on Alejandro ."

"It's fine we can chat later go chat with bae." She teased getting up to escort me to the doc .

"Whatever. "
I resorted.