-Chapter 4-

Alejandro 's pov:

Alejandro 's pov:

One of Chris's crew blind folded me and Heather and threw us in a van ,after about 5 minutes we were shoved into a dark room with one lamp . The room was like a metal box and very echoey . This room was empty ,how where we meant to find clues here , i looked over to Heather who immediately shunned away. That's when we heard it .

"Hello everyone ,by now your locked up inside your room with your partners ,hehehe ...you know how im unpredictable and how this season is about love ....well the real challenge is to get to know 5 things about the other person before 2 hours, I had to make the time long so i could go to my room with my girlfriend to -um..do math's ,yeah." And with that the speakers stopped.

Heathers pov: 

NO no no this can not be happening especially after the question Alejandro asked me earlier ,maybe if i face the wall it will be less emotional...because deep in my heart ....i still loved that jerk ,that dead donkey.

"Okay so here's some's things to know about me , I like cats-"

"I already know that."

"Fine then...i have an adopted younger sister named-"

"Her names June ."

"But i have never told anyone-"

" Heather ...have you lost all your feelings for me even if its just  friends/alliance  wise...at least tell me the truth ,i don't mind being friends ,or disappearing ..." he paused "I will look for a way to cope he whispered under his breath.

"WHAT NO!" I covered my mouth slapping myself.

"You didn't hear anything ."What a weak cover up Heather, I told myself ,but before i could say anything else ,Alejandro had picked me up to my feet making me face him holding my wrists tightly.

"I heard loud and clear." Oh great his cockiness was back.

"Well its not true ,u got pranked ahaha." Wow growing older made your comebacks weaker than your grandmas hair strands.

"Is that so." He looked into my eyes as i gazed into them ,i kissed him and he let me but before it was about to deepen i pushed him away and faced the wall not understanding what was happening with me ....i could tell i was hurting him just as much.

"Why Heather do you keep persisting on ignoring me and treating me like -"

I couldn't take it anymore this misson was stupid ,i ran into his arms and started bullging my eyes out ,he sat us down and started smoothening   my hair.

"I'm sorry mí amour ."

"No i should be sorry for playing with your heart just because of my stupid Mother..."

"Què" 

"My mother is not a mother i would wish on even my enemies... you see she has always told me it was my fault no one would love me beacuse i was unloveable and black hearted ,when she found out i was coming here she said that i shouldn't fall in love because i would reuin that persons life like i did to hers ,so i made a plan to do everything in my power to get you to not fall in love with me so i wouldnt hurt you."Confessing to Alejandro was hard but a relif.