Chapter V: Falling Into A Bliss

September 29 2020

Unknown: This is another message to Rio and Roxxon

Unknown: This is another message to Rio and Roxxon. I am Tinkerer, Leader Of The Underground.

The Video continued to show multiple glitches as civilians were watching the message from Tinkerer.

Tinkerer: New York, You're all being fed with lies. Simon Krieger, CEO Of Roxxon is a killer and Rio Morales is supporting a killer in hopes of becoming the new mayor.

The Video continued to show some glitches as Civilians continued watching the video on the big screen in front of them.

Tinkerer: But Dont worry, The Truth will be revealed soon.

The Video abruptly ended as The Screens went back to normal as Civilians looked at each other, They were left with so many questions on their minds.

Meanwhile The Group made back home as they were all relaxing in the living room as Michelle got some beer and everyone except Maria and Desmond began drinking as Ketch was looking at them.

Desmond: *Looks at Maria* Do they always do that?

Maria: Everyday.

Gionna: Come on Desmond. Have a cold beer.

Desmond: I'll pass.

Lexi: Your no fun.

Thea: Hey Guys, What should we play?

Michelle: How about Emily wants to play?

Priscilla: I'm down for that.

Dori: Me too.

Chris: What do you think Desmond?

Desmond: I guess we can try that.

Maria: Urgh, I hate horror games.

Gionna: Come on, We're just having fun.

Cassie: Same sis.

Maria: Fine, Let's play it then.

The Group were taking turns playing Emily wants to play as Everyone was watching Gionna play the game as it was going well until....

Gionna started laughing hard as the others were laughing with her. Everyone continued taking turns as they played the game while having a good time.

The Group decided to play another game as Everyone was thinking about what to play until Dori brought up the idea of playing Mortal Kombat 9.

Everyone took turns fighting each other as Gionna and Desmond both grabbed the controllers and looked at each other.

Gionna: Your going down!