Chapter XXVII: Breaking Point

November 30 2020

Desmond was wearing his casual attire as he was walking back home while looking at the time on his phone. It was Six Fifty two p.m and he needed to get back home fast, Otto and Rosie were worried about him and didn't hear any response from him too as he was worried of the reaction he'll get when he reaches home. It's really hard for him to balance life as Desmond Ketch and Spider Man but he's doing everything he can to balance right.

Desmond made it to his house as he opened the door and saw Rosie and Otto standing in front of him as Rosie gave Desmond a hug as they began asking questions.

Rosie: Where were you?

Otto: Are you alright?

Rosie: Did you get hurt?

Desmond: I'm fine, I didn't get hurt at all.

Desmond saw the relief spread through Otto and Rosie's face as he looked at them and continued talking.

Desmond: Sorry if I couldn't answer your messages or calls. I didn't mean to worry you all.

Otto: Desmond, When we heard about the University Attack. We had this strange feeling.

Desmond: What feeling?

Rosie: It's like. . . . . Something bad happened to you.

Desmond was staring at them as they continued talking to him.

Otto: We couldn't shake that feeling off so we tried to call you several times.

Rosie: You didn't responded to our texts and calls so we almost called the police until you came back.

Desmond: I'm sorry, I didn't mean-

Otto: It's okay kid, I'm glad your alright.

Rosie was fixing Desmond's hair as she hugged him again as Ketch sighed to himself.

Rosie: Please don't scare us again.

Desmond: Don't worry, I won't do that again.

Desmond kept thinking about those words from them, He was worried about what will happen to them if he dies? He loved Otto and Rosie so much and didn't want them to get hurt. The Words continued to get into Desmond's mind as he had a thought.

(Maybe When You Stop The Big Man, You should give up being Spider Man.)

He was thinking about that thought but however he had another thought.

(If you stop being Spider Man, Who's gonna protect New York? The People need a light in their dark world. What if Roxxon couldn't stop the crimes?)

Desmond began to have a headache as he decided to take a nap and rest up. He eventually fell on his bed as he was gonna close his eyes until he had one more thought.

(Remember To Liv, Laugh And Love)

December 5 2020

Desmond was walking through the streets of New York as he was making his way to City Hall for the press conference happening there. He was fixing his jacket as he looked at his outfit.

 He was fixing his jacket as he looked at his outfit