Epilogue: Faith

December 23 2020

Ten Days have passed since Desmond took down Hammerhead and everything changed since the takedown. Rio Morales was proven innocent and was released from police custody. Hammerhead along with Kraven, Electro, Scorpion, Rhino, Sandman, Vulture and Chameleon were sent to the Raft to serve their sentence. Sliver Sable on the other hand managed to escape New York before she can even make it to the Raft.

Desmond on the other hand hasn't been doing good since the takedown. Ever since Otto told him that he was dead to them, He got kicked out of his house and staying by Scarlett's fortune telling shop. He also stopped talking to Gionna and her friends since the incident. He felt sad and alone but he was gonna make a decision today, A Decision that would change everything.

Desmond was holding a bag as he exited the shop as he saw civilians cheering for Rio Morales on the Large TV Screen in front of them as he watched the conference.

Rio: Thank you all for the love and support. As you can see, Justice has won again and with Hammerhead gone. I'll make sure New York will never face another threat like this. You can all sleep easy knowing that we are here to protect you all.

The Crowd began cheering loud as Desmond was gonna walk away until he heard something from Rio.

Rio: I also want to say something to Spider Man. Thank you for being our light to this dark world. Without your help, Hammerhead could have became the new mayor and would cause Carnage and chaos. Spider Man, Remember we are all here for you.

Desmond listened to those words as he heard the crowd chanting "Spider Man" as he saw more civilians carrying signs like "We love you Spider Man" and "Thank you for risking your life to make New York a better place".

Desmond had a smile on his face but his smile immediately faded away as he sighed to himself until he received a text message from Scarlett.

Scarlett: Desmond, Liv and her friends are the airport, They're gonna leave New York.

Desmond put his phone back in his pocket as he called for a taxi as he told the driver to get him to the airport. As The Taxi continues to make it's way to the Hospital, Desmond was looking at the city until he remembered Otto's words.

(You killed her! You took Rosie away from me!)

(From now on, You are dead to us. I dont ever want to see you again.)

(And If you try to visit Rosie, I will kill you! NOW GO!!!!)

Desmond clutched his fist in anger as the taxi driver told him that they reached the airport as Desmond paid him and exited the car. Ketch entered the airport as he looked around until he saw Gionna as her eyes met his eyes.

Gionna kept staring at Desmond until tears began falling from her eyes as her friends checked on her until they saw Desmond

Gionna: So now you remember me after ignoring me for ten days.