Chapter XXXIV: Group Therapy

December 12 2020

The Time was ten twenty two p.m. Multiple Police Cars and Choppers are making their way to Rykers Tower to arrest Joseph Martello who is also known as Hammerhead and The Big Man Of Crime. The Police began making their way to the tower until a rocket hit the SWAT Truck as The Officers stopped their cars and saw multiple Sable Agents shooting at them as it was an all out fight. Soon Roxxon joined in on the fight as chaos was erupting around them.

Meanwhile Gionna was on her hospital bed texting Desmond as she was worried about him. He hasn't spoken to her for thr last two days and tried to call him but he didnt answered any of her calls.

Gionna: Desmond? Is everything alright? Can you talk to me?

Gionna was holding her head as she texted Otto but all he said to her was that Desmond is not here. Gionna continued texting Desmond as she was fixing her pink hair.

Gionna: Desmond Love, Please talk to me. Tell me what's the matter?

Gionna looked through some pictures of her and Desmond together as she smiled to herself as she continued calling him and even sent him one last text.

Gionna: Desmond, Your scaring me. Are you alright?

Gionna closed her phone as she put it on the table as she said something to herself.

Gionna: I love you Desmond.

Meanwhile Desmond was making his way to Rykers Tower as he was bruised and tired but guilty about what happened in the bridge. Rosie is in a coma because of him and now Otto hates Desmond and even told him that he was dead to them. Desmond felt hurt hearing those words and was lost in thoughts about it.

(You killed her! You took Rosie away from me!)

(From now on, You are dead to us. I dont ever want to see you again.)

(And If you try to visit Rosie, I will kill you! NOW GO!!!!)

Desmond entered the tower as he was on the ground floor lost in his thoughts until his Spider Senses went off as Vulture kicked Desmond sending him on the ground.

Vulture: He's back!

Desmond tried to get up but Sandman surprised him and threw him to the wall.

Sandman threw him to Electro as he fired a electric bolt on him sending him flying to Rhino as he punched him causing Desmond to land on the table