Chapter XXXII: Reinforcement

December 12 2020

Joseph Martello was holding a press conference as the people of New York were watching it. The time was four thrity two p.m. The People of New York continued to watch the press conference as Joseph had something to say.

Joseph: I know how your all feeling New York. Sad, Angry, Betrayed and many more. Mrs. Morales who everyone regards as a hero is a maniac that broke out six of the most dangerous villains to create havoc just so she can play Hero and get support from the public.

The Public were listening to him as he continued talking.

Joseph: That is a disgusting tactic and because of her actions, A Lot of lives have been lost. Is this your next mayor everyone?

The People of New York were talking to each other as Joseph looked at them and continued to finish his speech.

Joseph: But I am different, I will bring you all justice, safety and many more. If you vote for me and make me the next mayor then I promise you that I will keep you all safe and happy.

The People of New York cheered for Joseph as he finished his speech and began making his way to his limo as he got inside. Unknown to him, Someone was watching Joseph.

Miles saw the limo leaving as he entered a taxi and asked him to follow the limo as The Driver did it. Miles had some suspicions on Joseph since he entered the elections and knew he had something to do with his Mother's arrest. Miles was determined to bring the truth to the light but he will also learn more about who Joseph really is.

Meanwhile A Police Broadcast was heard as the operator was telling the officers about a robbery in progress.

Officer: All Units, A Convey carrying money has been hijacked. The suspect is Flint Marko who is also known as Sandman.

Meanwhile The Truck was driving fast as Sandman was putting the money in the bag until he saw something through the window as he saw who it was.

Flint: Oh Great. It had to be the bug.

Desmond entered the truck as Sandman looked at him.

Desmond: Its over Marko.

Flint: I don't think so, Leave while you can or I'll finish the job.

Marko tried to punch him but Desmond dodged the attack as he punched Sandman in the gut but it didn't work.