QUESTIONS AND EXPLANATIONS

hiya hiya hiya!

ive missed you guys so much. even though i have been stalking all of you as you comment and vote...... but that's not the point!

i just really wanted to give you guys an explanation and also i wanted to ask you guys a couple of things too. so im gonna start off by apologizing for being gone for so long. i was honestly thinking about discontinuing AGE....

honestly. i just had a moment of weakness where i thought that maybe it would be better i stopped writing and instead just continue reading. but then i really thought about it and i realized i didn't wanna let you guys down.

just the way you guys responded seeing me upload again was amazing and heartwarming so thank you. this was also my very first book that was ever recognized and loved. so i didn't wanna put this baby to rest when its so loved.

i do honestly appreciate it when you guys show me support by voting commenting. it means a lot.

but let me finish this off by asking. do any of you like designing and creating manips? if you do. id really like to use one of your manips as my cover! it'd be so awesome if i had my cover done by someone who supports my book a lot.

also i might or might not do a q&a with the characters????? i would love just to hear your feedback and all that.

let me just go over what i said real quick. if you are interested in designing a manip for the book just comment here and ill text you privately about the details.

and if you want a q&a with characters, i will gladly do it if you comment right here also with a yes. if you dont want it dont say anything.

but that would be all for right now. ill be uploading very soon! kisses mwah mwah mwah.