air bnb [smut]

[a/n] make sure you have read the desc before continuing! this chapter was a project between a friend of mine and i. its basically the same plot but in our own writing styles. go check his out salemnotfound. also sorry if this chapter is sloppy!! i havent written smut in ages, itll only (hopefully) get better from here and please remember to NOT point out spelling errors, alr enjoy <3

involved is: bottom dream, top george, praise, riding, secret, trying to be quiet, inflicting/receiving pain, lingerie 

wordcount: 1768

--

Dream and George exchanged glances as their friend, Sapnap, let out a large yawn and stretched his arms over his head. 

Since vidcon was coming up in the next week or so the three had traveled and rented a large air bnb. The house was secluded from loud busy neighborhoods and brassy cars that would disturb any silence. It was only the three of them so the next two weeks spent in the house would be peaceful, the only disadvantage was since it was so quiet, the smallest of noises could be heard like a pin dropping in a dead silent room. That wouldn't be such a big issue if George and Dream hadn't been waiting all night to get into each others pants. 

They'd been dating for a bit in private so the relationship wouldn't stir anything up in the community. They had also concealed this information from their closest friends like Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity incase one of them accidently slipped up and said something to the fandom. But with their libidos high and it being a good two weeks without any action, both Dream and George had been hoping Sapnap would go to bed soon. It was 11:59 pm and he was only now showing signs of being tired.

"You should get to bed, Sap, you seem tired." George said for the second time that night. He wasn't trying to seem persistent or suspicious but he wasn't sure how much longer he could wait. It'd been hours and hours of just waiting patiently. 

Before Sapnap had the chance to respond Dream butted in, "Y'know I'm actually pretty tired too, I'm gonna head up to bed." Knowing this would get Sapnap to head to his own room as well.

His eyebrows drew together at Dreams off behavior. Usually George was off to bed first, Dream and Sapnap would pull an allnighter full of laughs and video games and occasionally a pizza. He never got tired this early, but Sapnap nodded, not wanting to keep him up. "Night, I guess." And like that, Dream was off and jogging up the creaky stairs. 

He stood up from the couch and brushed nothingness of him, messing up his curly raven hair. George stood up too and it was unspoken that they were both heading off to their rooms. No one in the trio really hung out in duos unless one was asleep, it was always the three of them.

Once to his designated room, George fell on the bed and pulled his phone out, already seeing a text from his lover popping up on his notification bar.

"we should probably wait a bit for him to fall asleep" the message read, and though George agreed, it still brought his excitement down by a notch, his anticipation rising. They had to play it safe.

Fingers quickly tapped against the screen as he typed back, "yeah probably, i cant wait to see you. one on one" He gave the message a once over before hitting the send button. He had already started on his next message before Dream had the chance to respond to the first.

"i put something in your suitcase and i want you to put it on before i come to you, okay?"

Dream abandoned the phone on his bed and walked over to the suitcase which resided in the rooms closest. Kneeling down, he unzipped the suitcase and nothing caught his eye. It was all clothes, chargers, and bathroom stuff he had packed--nothing looked out of the ordinary until he started rummaging under the top layer. Underneath his black hoodie was something red and lacey, he pulled it out to get a better glance at it.