whore week day 4, fishnets [fluff]

prompt: dream injures himself pretty badly while skateboarding, george takes it upon himself to help him clean up. 

cw/tw - blood, descriptions of injury

wordcount: 1053

Dream glided down the sidewalk, making his way smoothly to Georges home with excitement shooting through his veins. He didn't have a car and after a bit he convinced George he could skateboard the ten minute distance rather than getting picked up. He'd even gotten all prettied up for George, wearing a skirt, fishnets and black hoodie. 

George warned him it would be a bad idea to skateboard so late at night, especially when the only source of light was the dim yellow emitting from the few street lights above. Little to say he should've listen to his boyfriend and his worries because it just so happened he didn't see the stick laying merciless in his path.

As the skateboard rolled down the sidewalk, "Oh fuck!" were the only words said before Dream collided with the rocky pavement under him. Conveniently, he'd managed to fall right in front of Georges house where his lover sat outside waiting for him. Inconveniently, his brand new fishnets were all ripped up and he couldn't even tell where on his legs he was bleeding from-but there was a lot of blood, he was doubtful it was just a scratch.

Before he knew it George had already made his way over and he was  standing on his feet, prepared to hear the three words, "Told you so" for the next hour. He probably felt some sort of enjoyment from Dream falling, not because he was hurt but mainly because he got to brag that he was right for once. 

"Dream! You dumbass, I told you it was a bad idea, too." He said, obviously not trying to laugh.

Dream couldn't help but smile, even if his legs were in pain, Georges voice ( no matter how condescending) definitely made him feel a bit better about both his ripped clothes and the fall he took.  

George took Dreams skateboard inside as the pair walked together. 

"Are you okay, atleast?" 

Dream paused to look down, "Uh, yeah probably, think I landed on something, cause yknow..theres a bit blood but I'll live." 

George held the door open, setting the skateboard right inside right next to where Dream was taking off his shoes. 

"Are you coming?" 

"I don't wanna get any blood or dirt on the floors." 

George shook his head with a low and gentle laugh, "Its fine, nothing that's not able to be cleaned up, lets go."

A warm fuzzy feeling, safe even overtook Dream . He loved how caring and willing to help George was, how sweet he was. Sometimes Dream couldn't fathom how he could be so ready to jump in--not even in this situation more just in general. 

George lead Dream into a bathroom hand in hand, and when they got inside their handed detangled and Dream sat on the toilet lid. He found him admiring George as he searched for the first aid kit. Admiring the way he was so gentle with everything he picked up to move, as if he held it the slightest bit rougher it'd shatter in his hands, or the way his naturally fluffy hair would get in his face every other second but he would just swat it back into place with the utmost patience. 

"George, you do know I can clean myself up, right?" 

With only a glare from George, Dream backed down. He figured it'd be best to let him do it, since he seemed so adamant on it. Dream also took the waiting time to really look at his legs, a few small scrapes here and there, nothing big until he looked a bit above his knee. Stuck right in his leg was a shard of glass--which was ultimately the cause of all the bleeding. His luck was really testing him today. 

"Take of the fishnets." George kneeled on the ground besides him, setting the opened first aid kit on the floor. 

"Wow, that's kinda inappropriate, George."

He rolled his eyes at the joke, "C'mon,"

And so he did, Dream slowly pulled the fishnets off, wincing as they went over the gash, slightly getting caught on the glass and tugging on it--which is the moment George also noticed the shard.

"How do you even manage this?" He joked, trying to lighten the mood. 

..

"Okay, I'm gonna pull the glass out on the count of five, okay?"

Dream nodded without word. 

George may have not gotten queasy or lightheaded around blood but Dream was a whole other story, Sapnap would always joke about how ironic it was saying as Dream got hurt just about as much as a bird flies. He couldn't look at the small wound without feeling like he was going to pass out, and it wasn't even because of the wound its self, it was simply because of how much blood there was. 

"1.."

"2.." 

George didn't bother to count to five, let alone three before he pulled the shard out in one tug. 

"George! What the fuck! You asshole you said five!" 

George felt the smallest bit bad about it, but it was easier than letting him get tensed up and make George stop right before he pulled it out. 

George dabbed a cotton pad, soaked in hydrogen peroxide, on the cut. "Wasn't that bad, was it?" 

"Yes, I think I might actually die because of that, like, full on my heart is just going to stop." He said, overdramatizing his words tremendously. 

After a bit more cleaning up, both boys rested on the couch, watching a movie that they both settled on. George, who rested on Dreams chest, seemed a little more happy than you would expect for someone who was watching such a boring movie. 

"Psst," He whispered, earning a look from Dream and a hum in response. 

"There's something on my bed for you, it was going to go with your birthday gift but given recent events..you know what just go look."

"Okay?" Dream said nervously, unsure of what he was going to find. 

As he got up from his spot on the couch and walked into his partners room, his eyes settled on what was on the bed. 

New fishnets, and a new skirt, one he'd been wanting to buy for awhile.