shower [smut]

involved: shower sex, hair pulling/head pushing, blowjobs

wordcount: 1251

The noise of water hitting against the floor sounded as Dream started the shower. And as always, he let the mirrors steam and his clothes drop to the floor before he got in. He had never bothered to put them in the hamper, which had been right next to where he left them on the ground. It was a bad habit of his that George always scolded him for.

After streaming, showers were Dream favorite things. Not only were they refreshing after sitting down for hours, but it helped him blow off the stress that came along with big events like MCC or duels between him and Techno.

He just didn't know he wouldn't be showering alone this night.

George had been laying in their shared bed, comfortable under the satin sheets. Though he happened to be fairly bored with his boyfriend streaming and then getting in the shower right after. He understood though, he just wished the waiting time wasn't so painfully long.

So instead of laying in bed and waiting for Dream, he had something else in mind. And knowing exactly what he wanted, he was off to go get it. George carefully threw the covers off of himself, got out of bed and tiptoed to the bathroom where he heard Dream humming a tune lightly.

He opened the door slowly, not opening it fully but slipping in once it was just creaked open. Clothes littered the bathroom tiles and George had to be cautious to not make any noise when he only added to the pile of clothing.

He stripped from one article of clothing to the next until he was completely nude. And just as he had planned, Dream was yet to notice his presence.

Dream ran his fingers through his blonde, wavy hair under the water, rinsing the last of the shampoo out. The smell of strawberry lingered from the soap, it was George shampoo, but running out of his own he'd just used it.

He was surprised to say the least when the shower curtains were pushed over and George stepped in, a feigned innocent expression as if he didn't know what he was doing. But Dream knew all against that, as this wasn't even the first time he'd pulled something like this.

"Woah-woah George--" Although having done this time and time again, Dream still always got awfully surprised and nervous.

No words were spoken from the elder, instead, he only came closer to the other and pressed a harsh kiss against his lips. Dream kissed him back, but George tried to dominant in the kiss so Dream knew he had to do more. He let his hands travel to the smallers waist and all while keeping the kiss intact, he switched positions so Georges back was pressed against the cold tile wall; George let a small gasp through the sloppy kiss and arch his back, trying to avoid the coldness of it.

Slowly he let his hand creep up Dreams thigh with the intentions of teasing him a little but it slowly shifted when he felt a handful of his hair being grasped, pushing him down onto his knees.

George knew what he was to do, so he wrapped his lips around Dreams cock and got to work.

"You look so hot on your knees."

He tried not to gag, but to no avail as Dream hit the back of his throat. Tears pooled in his eyes and once spilling they mixed with the shower water which ran down his body and face. Dream let out a low groan. Sensations flowed throughout his veins which only intensified once George glided his tongue under his tip; a sensitive area.

George head was pulled back and the second he was released he took a large breath, spit which connected from George bottom lip to Dreams dick had now been washed away by the water pressure.

Slowly Dream pulled his beautiful boyfriend back up, looking at him in the eyes and pushing the wet hair out of his face.

"Now, go ahead and turn around for me." His voice dripped in dominance, demanding George to do what he wanted. And so George complied happily, pressing himself against the wall and letting Dream use him as he pleased. The wall was cold against Georges pale, ivory skin but he was distracted from the feeling when he felt a finger press into his hole.

Slowly but surely Dream stretched George out, scissoring his fingers inside of him and listening in satisfaction to his small whimpers. His hand working below, Dream kissed and sucked away at George neck, nibbing at the skin.

It took a few minutes but once deemed stretched enough, Dream removed his three fingers. George was a bit unsatisfied with the now empty feeling but he knew he'd feel way more than that in only a minute. There was a lack of lube, but with Georges saliva and the water from the shower coating his cock, it surely would be enough.

George breath hitched in anticipation. He couldn't wait to feel full again, it had been a bit since they last had sex and to be quaint, he had missed it. It was only because they had each been busy with streaming and other things, but now, he'd feel the pleasure again.

And just as his mind lingered on the thought, Dream slowly pushed into him, filling him with his length and listening to the loud moan he let out; the moan which was his name. Hearing it said so lewdly and flowing so perfectly from George mouth pleased him.

"Dream!" He called out, letting his head tilt back right to where Dream face was above his own, and he took full advantage of that.

Leaning over, their lips were connected once again in a steamy passion and lust. This muffled George moans into the kiss as Dream fully bottomed out. As he always did, he was waiting for George to become comfortable before he started moving.

Which is exactly what he did, waiting until George gave him the okay. The first thrust up hurt the most for George, stinging but in the nice way. Strings of moans, groans, and the sound of water hitting the floor filled the bathroom, two of which only got louder every time Dream moved inside of the other.

His body was pressed against the wall.

His hands pinned above his head.

His lips connected to the others sloppily.

His lower back sore from everything being done to him.

But he loved every moment of it. And from the looks of it so did his boyfriend who had one hand holding his wrists to the wall, and the other on his waist to provide stability with every harsh thrust up. He managed to hit his sweet spot dead on with their position, slamming into it everytime and pushing George to his release.

Now he was left to be used as Dreams toy, fucking him senseless until the warmth begun to pool in his abdomen. Even then he didn't stop, he held out as long as he could, and despite a few messy movements George had came twice and tears spilled down his face from the overstimulation.

Dreams grip softened on George once he also came, the warm semen dribbled down as he pulled out of his boyfriend.

"You okay, love?" Dream hushed, holding him gently and keeping him standing on his feet. George nodded tiredly. Little to say he was exhausted although achieving what he wanted, which in the end had been to join Dream in the shower and flee the boredom of the night.