punishment [smut]

[a/n] please dont mind if this is a bit messy or rushed, i tried my best LMFAO

thank you for the request Fgsk8ter! :]

tw/cw: alcohol 

involved: praise, degrading, daddy kink, toys, bondage, fem george, over stimulation 

wordcount: 2850

It was a pretty normal fun night for the three friends. 

It was Sapnaps idea to go out for the night seeing as they hadn't hung out in awhile with streaming, and all their other responsibilities. But tonight they were there to let that all go and have a good time. They were at a local club and it wasn't anything special, actually, it was completely normal with people dancing, people drinking and some music. 

"Dream, will you please come dance with me." He pleaded for what seemed like the millionth time that night. "We're supposed to be having fun!" He complained as Sapnap leaned back and laughed, listening to the couple bicker. 

"You know I don't dance." 

"I'll just go dance with Sapnap then, he'll dance with me, won't you Sap?" 

Both Dream and George turned to look at Sapnap, who had a clueless look plastered over his face. With a shot in hand, he put his hands up. "Do not drag me into your couple drama."

"Sapnap." 

Sapnap sighed, "Sorry, Dream. Its either you're mad at me or George is and George likes to hold grudges." 

George grabbed Sapnaps hand involuntary to him. As Sapnap was drunkenly being dragged to the dance floor, he turned back to give an apologetic look to Dream who only downed one more shot. 

..

Dream knew George knew what he was doing. 

Purposefully making him jealous, and why? Because George was sure Dream wouldn't last long seeing them dancing so flirtatiously. He was trying to rile Dream up for refusing a dance and jokingly flirting with Sapnap just last week, and to be fair, it was working. 

He couldn't exactly describe what he was feeling as he watched George back up onto Sapnap with his arm behind his neck, swaying to the rhythm of the music. He didn't mind him dancing like that, and if it was anyone other then Sapnap then he would have been upset but he knew it meant nothing to George. He was simply doing it to piss Dream off. 

Dream adverted his gaze to the bartender, taking his eyes off his boyfriend for the first time in the last five minutes which he was sure would catch George off guard--knowing that Dream wasn't focused on him and only him for anymore then a minute, it defeated the whole purpose. 

"Could I get one more of these?" He asked, inching his shot glass across the bar so the employee could refill it. 

...