sleepy [smut]

involved is: just waking up, wet dream, handjobs

wordcount: 1258

Dreams eyelids fluttered open, he adjusted to his surroundings. He wasn't sure what had woken him up at..he turned his head to the alarm clock. He wasn't sure what had woken him up at 2:57 AM until he felt his boyfriends fast breathing against his bare chest.

George was passed out, but to Dream it seemed fairly obvious what kind of dream he was having due to his quick breathing patterns and well, whatever was poking his leg. His boxers were slightly damp with what could only be assumed to be pre-cum. It'd probably be best to leave him be and go back to bed, but what fun would that be?

Dream woke him up, bringing him into a warm kiss the second his eyes opened even the slightest. After the small kiss, George started to fully wake up and realize the issue down below. "Dream? What?" He whispers as if there was someone else that would hear them, there wasn't. He also decided to act like he wasn't just having the dirtiest dream, like he didn't remember every second of it and most of all he acted like he didn't want it to happen right then. But he did.

"What were you dreaming about, babe?" His voice was raspy, as it always was when he woke up. That combined with the pet name made Georges stomach turn alone, butterflies erupting and not helping with his erection.

"Nothing, I don't remember." He lied, he knew what outcome he wanted out of this, but he wasn't going to let Dream have the satisfaction of thinking he was weak for him.

"Mhm..You're doing that thing with your fingers, you do it when you're lying." It was the small things that Dream remembered and always spotted, George would curl his fingers and rub his index and middle finger together whenever he lied; it had been a bad habit of his for a few years.

"Go on, tell me." He demanded, making sure George knew his place when it came to moments like these. George sat up and put a thicker blanket over his lap, concealing his boner.

"Why should I?"

"Do you want me to recreate it for you?" The blonde offered. He moved to sit behind George, his legs tucked under his thighs and one leg on each side of George. His hands traveled under the blanket and rubbed his shaven thighs; it only prompted him to continue.

"Bold of you to assume I was dreaming about you." George smiled smugly he heard Dream inhale sharply.

"Alright, night George,"

"You were kissing my neck," He started quickly, not wanting to lose the opportunity. The brit face burned crimson, his brown eyes half lidded and covering all of his dirty desires. But he'd have to confess to them soon if you wanted anything from this late night rendezvous.

"Okay..like this?" He returned to his former position where he proceeded to lightly pepper kisses on his neck from behind.

"No..they were rougher and you were..biting lightly." His embarrassed mumbles were too incoherent for Dream to understand. He removed his lips, his hand gripping his thigh harsher.

"Speak clearly, or you get nothing. Don't mumble."

George nodded. No matter how sheepish this made him, Dream having full dominance and demanding him different things was hot.

"They were rougher and you were biting slightly." He repeated bolder now. Dream smiled before doing exactly as George described, purple and red marks being left in the spots he bit; one area there were even visible and slightly deep teeth marks. Georges breath hitched at the returning feeling. He let out soft whimpers and quiet moans which gave Dream ultimate satisfaction.

Georges neck was the canvas, Dreams lips were the paintbrush, his kisses were the paint and Georges legs were spread like the artists easel.

"You kissed me, alot and it was nice, really nice." He stammered through his words.

Dream snaked his arm under Georges, gripping his chin and turning his head to the side. That's when he kissed him roughly, their lips moved in sync. The kiss was warm and the sexual tension was so thick, they could practically taste it on each others lips. They separated, both their foreheads and noses stayed press together. In the gap between their swollen lips, they could feel each others warm breath.

"Tell me one more, George." His words fell out of his mouth smoothly and flawlessly, sounding like a cold shower on a hot summers day.

"You took my boxers off and..yknow.."

"No, actually I don't. What did I do, baby?"

George pouted his lips as he avoided looking into Dreams eyes, no matter how beautiful they were he couldn't bear it. "Don't make me say it, please. "

Silence. Silence was Georges answer and he knew exactly what it meant.

"Then you..you gave me a hand job." He finally blurted out, speaking so sheepishly it was almost amusing. Dream hummed in response.

So, Dream outstretched his arms from behind to take off Georges boxers, tossing them to the floor as he did. His erection sprung up and immediately Dream took his dick in hand. George moaned at the sudden contact on his raw and touch sensitive skin, and as he went faster his head tilted backwards. Dream rested his head in the crook of Georges neck.

His nail dug in his slit. His hand slowed and George became frustrated, all the teasing and embarrassment just for him to slow down again. He made it clear he didn't like that when he whined, readjusting so his legs spread wider if that was possible. Dream took note of this and sped back up, rubbing his thumb quickly under the head. Pre-cum leaked again, same as it was once dampening his boxers from his wet dream. It served as a lubricant and allowed him to move faster and smoother. He twisted his hand around his cock, sending pleasure all throughout his boyfriend.

George collapsed back into Dreams arms as he kept the pace. It didn't take long for him to become a moaning and hot mess.

Dreams hot mess.

He loved seeing George in such a state, accepting whatever form of physical contact he could get from Dream. He loved to make him beg, to make him know his place in bed. And for George, he loved when Dream would put him in his place; degrading him to the point where that alone could make him cum. He didn't want to be seen as a toy or as a slut, but if he were to be seen as one he'd want to be Dreams slut. His toy to play with whenever he felt necessary.

It didn't take much, with his already touch sensitive dick, for him to release onto Dreams hand and his own hoodie; that he stole from Dream but he wouldn't be getting it back. He turned around after catching his breath, slowing backing up until his face was above Dreams groin. He looked up for approval, eyeing him but Dream shook his head.

"C'mon, let's go get you cleaned up and back to bed?" He smiled, he'd done that purely so George would feel good; in reality he wanted to go back to sleep as it was nearing 3:30 AM.

George nodded and the two walked into the bathroom. A shower at this time was unusual, but so was most things they did.

"You get that out of your system?" Dream asked with a chuckle.

George nodded but didn't speak, knowing he'd probably just embarrass himself further. So there, the night ended, again, with a warm shower and sweet shampoo. They ended up passing out on the couch with fresh blankets.