butler [smut]

[a/n] okay okay i know im supposed to be giving myself a break and ive been posting alot of smutshots but those suit pictures are driving me insane so im gonna write a smutshot. fluff will be soon!!!! also, im not doing requests just yet. i do ask you leave them for when i do but at the moment im trying to write alot of my own ideas. art cred - Clint_Oriel on twt.

wordcount: 2105

prompt: george was born into a wealthy family, and his family's butler dream and him had been sneaking around since they were meant to have minimal contact with one another. 

involved is: sneaking around, pinning, teasing, thigh riding, riding, degrading, pet names, scratching, praise

--

George tiptoed around the mostly empty house. His mother, father, and one of his sisters had been out on a tennis trip where they'd be staying at a hotel for a few nights. So, it just happened it was only his sister, the family's butler, and George who'd be in the house. 

However, George and the butler, Dream, had a relationship beyond server and resident. Behind closed doors and nights where they were alone, they were like any other couple. Only every night they were together, sneaking around just to hold each other, they were risking Dreams job and Georges reputation. Truly George couldn't care less about what others thought about him, but his family was the complete opposite, they would absolutely disown him if they found out he'd been sleeping with someone they'd employed to clean up and serve them. 

But Dream was irrestisble. Everything from his sandy blonde hair that he'd always manage to mess up; his suit, which George would always dream about taking off when Dream would walk by. He knew Dream knew what he was thinking about everytime just by the way he smiled; or maybe it was that smile. The stupid smile he'd have when George did something dumb or the excited smile when they finally got some alone time.

Something about Dream just lured George in like a fish going for its bait. He couldn't help but go closer and closer until Dream finally had him. But whos to say he didn't want to get caught on that hook? 

George was excited to be able to wake up in the same bed with Dream without the worry of his family barging in, he was excited to spend all night with Dream--that was until he remembered his other sister was still home--due to her not feeling well enough to go to tennis. But right now she was asleep, and he was hungry for something that wasn't food. 

He searched around the empty halls with few to none lights on to guide him, he was sure he knew the house well enough to not trip over his own feet, and he didn't. Though he didn't trip over himself, being as clumsy as a drunk man and always walking like he had two left feet, he managed to stumble into something else--

Someone else. 

George mumbled an "oh shit" under his breath as he held onto Dreams arms to keep himself from completely tumbling over. To both of their lucks, Dream had no duties to attend to such as serving drinks, so nothing was dropped or spilt in the process. 

"I was just looking for you," George said as he met Dreams eyes, letting the sharp orbs stab daggers into his soul. Dream nodded and the two joined in a quick lasting hug. 

"I missed you." Dream whispered, unsure of how loud they were able to be with his ill sister downstairs. God knows what would happen if they got caught, and he wasn't willing to lose the only good paying job he could get and a place to stay. Sure it came with its disadvantages like not able to be open about him and George but it also came with the benefit of meeting him in the first place. He'd rather have to constantly sneak around than lose this man. 

George truly showed how much he missed Dream as well when he was so eager to be in his arms, giving him a longer squeeze before finally cupping his face, turning his head downwards a tad just to press their lips together.