f i r s t s l e e p o v e r

This is their first sleepover so it's when they're 8-9 years old

This is their first sleepover so it's when they're 8-9 years old. (I forgot jsjs) it takes place around chapter 16 of his precious girl where Kai and Nicolas appear.

Enjoy~

Kai and Nicolas were sitting on the couch in Kai's living room while munching on popcorn. After Kai's dad had called Luciana to ask if Nicolas could stay the night and she had agreed, the boys decided to watch a movie.

Kai was bored and he thought the movie sucked. It was this car movie with talking cars. How does that even make sense??

He glanced at his new friend from the corner of his eyes and a smile graced his face when he saw how concentrated the young boy looked.

"Do you like this movie?" Kai asked, grabbing Nicolas's attention.

"Yeah I do! It's so cool how the cars are talking. Do you like it?" Nicola asked, his green eyes brimming with excitement.

"Uhh, yeah I do!" Kai lied without even realizing it.

Nicolas looked so excited that he didn't have it in him to take it away by saying how he didn't like the movie.

As the movie progressed Kai's head kept falling on the back of the couch and eventually he let himself fall asleep.

-

"Kai."

"Kaiiii." Kai felt someone shake his shoulder and he blinked his eyes open to see Nicolas hovering over him.

"Ughhh, let me sleep!" He said pushing away his new friend.

"Your mom said we have to go upstairs." Nicolas said, concealing his laughter at the annoyed expression on the smaller boy.

"I don't want to move!" Kai exclaimed.

"Want me to carry you?" Nicolas asked.

"You're too small!" Kai exclaimed with a laugh making Nicolas frown. "You'll make me fall."

"I won't!" Nicolas said, determined.

He turned around and kneeled down on the couch so Kai could get onto his back. "Come on!"

After a moment of hesitation Kai decided to do it. He wrapped his arms around Nicolas's neck and his legs around his waist as Nicolas hooked his hand under his knees.

"Okay! Go go go!" Kai yelled and Nicolas hushed him.

He walked slowly to the stairs and then started climbing as carefully as he could with the weight on his back.

They were almost at the top when Nicolas's legs shook and Kai started slipping.

"Noooo!" Kai yelled loudly making Nicolas drop him but Kai grabbed onto his shirt so they both fell on the stairs.