Part 27- Let's Go!

The Sun shines brightly in the sky as the dolls in the institute and uglyville are having a nice day so far, Dolls would be working, playing, talking or would just be chilling. Lou & Nolan were on their way to Mandy's place to meet up with, mandy, ox, moxy and slick, When they arrived they greeted the others as the others greeted them back. They talked about their dates yesterday except mandy since she was busy with her salon. As they talked about stuffs a knock was heard on Mandy's front door, Nolan was about to volunteer to open the door but Mandy stood up first and told nolan that she'll get it. She went over to open the door and reveals a Female doll looking down and seems to be nervous, Mandy greeted her in which made the female doll look up then lightly blush. 

The Female doll has a light colored skin, Yellow-Green Hair with side bangs and Dark Blue eyes.
Mandy smiled at her then asked if she needs help or something, the female girl took a deep breath still with a blush on her cheeks then nervous said..

???: This may come out randomly but... i just wanted to talk to YOU.

Mandy: Oh, Well i'm all EARS, hehehe, what do you want to talk about, uh.... *raise a brow *

Bethany: Bethany, i'm Bethany and well um, i just wanna know..... if... *looks up at mandy then blushed uncontrollably*

Mandy: if? *blinked in anticipation and smiled*

Bethany:..... if you would like to hang out later? at the café or something?

Mandy: Oh! i would love to but i'm kinda busy later *says apologetically*

Bethany: oh t-that's alright, maybe next time? *frowns a bit but smiled hopefully*

Mandy: hehe, sure! here! *wrote her number on a piece of paper near the doorframe inside then hand it to Bethany* Call me when you want to talk or hang out! bye bethany!

Bethany:... T-thanks M-Mandy... b-bye.... 

Bethany blush lightly while holding the paper and shyly waves at mandy who waves back then closed the door, Bethany left as she sighed and smiled widely then leave. Once Mandy return to her friends, they asked who was in the door, mandy just said that it was just a girl name bethany.
While they are chatting in mandy's house, Victor, sam, hilton and marzia are in the library helping hilton with his new experiment. Victor is on the ladder looking for a book that hilton made him search for, Sam is complaining about how there's so many books that Hilton needs while holding a stack of books that marzia found useful for hilton's experiment, While Hilton is reading with a stack of books beside him. 2 minutes later, As the four keeps on working and helping hilton with his research they heard a particular someone chatting with the other, hilton then turn his head towards the library entrance where he saw gabriela and... Moses. Hilton raise a brow then smirked and quietly called the other's attention...

Hilton: psst... hey guys, look over there *tilt his head towards where gabriela and moses are*

Marzia: hm? *turn head to where hilton's head is pointing* oh it's Gabby and.... Moses?

Victor: huh, wonder why Moses here, i mean don't mind his company but isn't he supposed to be with Gerald and Hailey?

Samuel: hmm....  Gabriela probably invited him or maybe Moses himself wanted to accompany Gabriela.. *puts down the books on the table that hilton is using*

Hilton: sooooo... you're saying their dating?

Samuel: not what i meant or said but... maybe *shrugs*

Hilton: oooooh, might as well tease them *said with a mischievous smile*

Samuel: *Smacks hilton a thin book* DO. NOT. idiot, let them be