Part 10-Rainy Date.

While nolan was putting his clothes and stuff to his room lou is washing the dishes downstairs and when he was done Nolan came half of the staircase and said cheerfully....

Nolan: Hey Louiey~

Lou; yes, my sweetheart?

Nolan: Care to go outside?~

Lou: Oh you know it~!

Lou answered gracefully as he went to the stairs case so he could escort nolan down like something in a ball room....anywho they went outside cheerfully and relieved and as the walk all over the town Dolls around them are waving at lou so lou waved back, later or more they went into a cafe and there they saw mandy and moxy having a coffee, moxy and mandy waved at them and so did they. They ordered two cappuccino iced tea they have a few laugh and chat as they paid their bill and went outside. They passed by at a beautiful garden which belongs to wedge head nolan and lou went in and asked wedge head if they can get some few flowers wedgehead agree and so the two love birds picks up some flowers when Nolan turn around to show the flower he got he saw a female doll talking to Lou, Nolan felt suspicious about the girl of how she acted, of how she talks to lou, It just made Nolan Uncomfortable when he walks toward them he heard the girl asked in a flirty tone....

F.doll: So Lou, um i was wondering if...are you available?

Lou: Available like if i have free time?

F.Doll: hehe No silly~, what i mean is...are you looking for a girlfriend?

Nolan stop walking for a minute as he felt shocked and quickly continue to walk towards her angrily when he heard lou smoothly says....

Lou:oh sorry but i'm already taken~!

The female doll was surprised and wonder so much that she didn't notice that nolan was right next to lou glaring at her angrily...

F.Doll: Oh hey Nolan! what's with that face?

Lou; oh right also i gotta tell you that i don't have a girlfriend but a boyfriend..

F.Doll: SAY WHAAAAAAAATTTTT?!! haha your joking aren't ya'?

Lou:No, seriously i have a boyfriend and it's no-

Nolan just interrupt lou by pulling him down and kiss him within 5 seconds and sarcastically said....

Nolan: I AM His boyfriend now if you don't mind we'll be going now.

The female doll was speechless like she froze out and as the two was walking Lou can't stop Noticing of how tight nolan's hands around his arm. Lou bought an ice cream for both of them while sitting down on a bench and lou asked  nolan....

Lou: hey Sweet heart~ is something wrong? you've been suspicious lately.

Nolan: i'm fine it's just that i don't wanna lose you.

Lou: Now who said your gonna lose me? is it because of what happened at the garden?

Nolan: .........

Lou: your Jealous aren't ya'? Don't worry sweetheart i will make sure that we won't lose each other i promise.

Nolan: Promise?

Lou: Promise.

Lou kisses nolan's cheek just to comfort him and while after they're  finished eating ice cream Lou noticed a small cream on Nolan's cheek so he wiped it with his napkin. The other Dolls notice ithe two behavior to each other when all of sudden it the grey clouds cover up the sunshine and along with a rain, It rained so hard that nolan and lou got wet very fast .they don't have an umbrella so they just started to run until they reached into a small shed close to the cafe so went to the shed and waited till the rain stops....the two keeps looking at the sky when nolan turn right to see lou with his wet hair...it made nolan blush cherry red when lou notice of ho nolan looked at him he just then smiled and asked in a flirty tone......

Lou: Something on my face? sweetie?

Nolan: hehe yeah...

Lou: Mind telling me what it is?~

Nolan: i'ts a hot guy looking at me with love~

Nolan answered on a flirt tone they both start laughing, later or more the rain stop and they both decided to head home...as they came home wet they went upstairs to take a shower ,when nolan was done showering and changing he knocked on lou's door....Lou said come in but when Nolan open's th door lou was still shirtless as he felt so hot he begn to blush red as he saw some abs in lou's body. Lou was about to wear his shirt when he noticed that nolan's expression is really making him laugh and said.....

Lou: Do you want something?~

Nolan: uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh............huh? OH! UH! i-i just wanted to tell you that i-i'll be making you for launch..hehe I MEAN i'll make launch for you~ hehe downstairs ok? so see ya'~

Nolan said in a stuttering tone as  he quickly shut the door and went down stairs leaving lou smiling and giggling.

-SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT ,SCHOOL DAYS ARE COMING!!!!-