Part 33- Day 5, Date on a Friday Night

Wherever he look, He was only met with just Darkness and murmurs. His breathing was getting faster as the voice gets louder by every minute. Samuel Runs, Not knowing where his feet would lead him but he knew that he needed to get away. Tears started to form in his eyes as he kept running, Attempting to escape this horrid nightmare. As the voice gets louder while chasing him, Shadow figure of his friends and other dolls started to form, blocking him on his way. Sam's eyes widen in fear as he slowly back away. They were insulting him, shaming him, blaming him and Just kept making his insecurities rise using his past against him...

....: YOU'RE A TRAITOR

.....: SUCH A BACKSTABBER

......: WEAK

.......: A FOOL

.......: A DISGRACE

........: AN ABSOLUTE MISTAKE

.......:NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE

.......: YOU DESERVE TO SUFFER

......: FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAD DONE TO US

......: YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HAPPY

All of this words kept taunting him as they get meaner and meaner, Sam curled up in a ball and covered his ears and close his eyes as the voices gets painful, louder, unbearable and overwhelming. Sam whimpered as he sob shakily, He could feel their presence getting closer by every second and by every word.

Samuel: P-please... Stop *he whispered*

.....: HA! WHAT A FREAK!

......: SO WORTHLESS!

.....: YOU'RE SO PATHETIC!

.....: ALL YOU DO IS RUIN EVERYONE'S HAPPINESS!

......: YOU ARE NOTHING!

.....: NO ONE LOVES YOU!

.....: YOU DESERVE TO BE HA-

Samuel: STOP! STOP! STOP! JUST SHUT UP! *he shouted still covering his ears in a shaky tone*

Everything went silent for a second making Samuel hesitantly remove his hand away and gasp for air as he hiccup. He took a deep breath but his his breath soon hitched when he heard a familiar voice. A voice that he knows and Love....

Victor: Samuel....

Samuel: ... Vic? *Looks at where vic whose only 10 meters away*

Victor: .... Why are you like this?

Samuel: V-victor I-

Victor: you're so helpless... so lost, so.... sad.... *sigh* Everything was going well but you.... you just had to give up and let everything be a mess again....

Samuel: ......

Victor: I Promised to never give up on you but ... why did you gave up on me? on us? *said as he furrow his eyes, showing how hurt he was* You didn't really love me... didn't you? 

Samuel: What? no! that's not true! Victor, I  did and always have loved you *He said sincerely as he took a step forward*

Victor: If you do love me... then stand up... Prove to me that you care and that you mean it because by the looks of it.... you seem to lose control of who you are... and of the person who i have love from the very start .....  *Said sternly as he turns around to walk away glancing at samuel one last time with a sad and disappointed look*

Samuel: Victor! Wait!

As Sam was about to sprint to follow him the shadow figures went in front of him and then pushed him down making him stumble and fall. The shadows cackled a laugh as they saw how vulnerable and Helpless Samuel is right now. Samuel look away and wanted to cry again but his eyes landed to Victor who is now at a far distance. Sam ponder a bit as the words from victor repeats itself in his head. Sam closed his eyes as he took a deep breath....