Part 2-start of conversation

Lou escorted nolan to his living room where they will be talking stuff, nolan was so impressed of how big his house is but felt bad that lou is the only person living in that house. Nolan took a sit on the sofa and make himself comfortable the couch was so soft he felt like someone can easily fell asleep on the couch. Lou went to the kitchen to make him and nolan a coffee when his done making it he put at the wooden table in front of the couch and put the basket of cookies there too.Lou looked at nolan while nolan was looking back at him cheerfully.

Lou: so what do you wanna talk about?

Asking nolan awkwardly when nolan thought of asking this cheerfully.....

Nolan: how about....how are you for the past few years? just tell me honestly ok?

Lou: oooook?

Nolan took his paper and pen to write  what lou is gonna say

Nolan: alright then let's start ......Lou, How are you for the past few years?

Lou try to answer nolan very calmly and relaxed.

Lou: I am ...Fine!!! just fine!

nolan notice that lou seems to be worried and lying so he tried a few times making lou tell the truth.

Nolan: c'mon tell me!!! i'm the only person here with you!!! so don't worry!

lou gave up and told nolan that he had troubles with living here alone and with seeing the other dolls so happy and successful.

Nolan wrote it down and felt bad for lou , when nolan was about to ask another question ,lou just suddenly went open about how he felt being alone in his house for many years.

Lou: i just felt so miserable, angry, sad and lonely, when i started to feel the guilt of what I've done to everyone, i so hated myself now..i'm a terrible person ....and i got to be honest you're so LUCKY!

Nolan: huh? i'm lucky?

Lou:yes..I envy you dolls so much..you had a wonderful life, you had so much fun, love and joy.... you're just so lucky!

Nolan notice that lou might tear up, so he sat closer next to lou try to comfort him.Lou felt nolan arm in his back lou look at nolan in the eyes and saw nolan's understanding face.

Nolan: you do realize ithat i envy aswell...

Lou: R-really ?!

Nolan: Well duh~! You're cool and awesome and you even got everyone's attention on you .....you're so perfect~...

Lou was a bit flattered but didn't feel ok hearing that he was perfect and that he can get everyone's attention on him.

Lou: i'm not perfect...i'm just...Not...at first yeah i got everyone's attention but didn't you see for the past few years how everyone hated me?  i thought i was perfect when i realize that i'm just a selfish, ignorant, conceited and a very....very *flashback came in  his mind* very.....

Lou suddenly went silent and just look down on the floor .nolan notice of how worried and scared Lou's expression is and saw a tear that is about to fall ,Nolan don't know what to do and just hug lou tightly just to calm him down lou was surprised to see nolan's arms around him. he can't help tearing up 'cause it's for the first time  someone is comforting him, a a tear fell down on lou's eyes can't help crying and sobbing while nolan is hugging him.

Nolan: it's alright......your not that kind of person anymore it's all in the past but for me though your still ........perfect but much more perfect...

nolan said while lou is cryinng he suddenly felt flattered hearing from nolan say that. lou looked at nolan in the eyes while tears are still coming in lou's eyes, he put his hand onto nolan's hand and said with a happy smile ..

Lou: Thank you nolan......i finally feel calm now....sorry for tearing up.

Nolan: Of course! and don't be , i know how you feel being alone and i know it's very hard for you to move on.....so don't worry...it's alright now.

Lou gave nolan a cheerful smile and then hugged him nolan felt surprise and happy to help so he just hug back .Nolan then pulled away because he got an idea and cheerfully said...

Nolan: hey i got an idea!!what if we walk this off tomorrow? you need need some fresh air!

Lou suddenly got worried about that idea and nervously said...

Lou: um how about next time? y-you see i'm not used to people glaring at me with those judgmental eyes..

Nolan: oh uh...okay i understand ,so next topic?

Lou look at nolan and thought that this might be some kind of therapist session .. Nolan and lou had a long conversation and a few laugh when it was almost dawn nolan left and waved goodbye to lou happily.....lou waved back and as he close the door he paced back and felt so happy and  comfortable when it was about time to sleep and after his night routine lou lay down to his bed and thought of how fun he had and wish tomorrow would be like this again ....until he fell asleep as he felt so happy.