Part 34 - Day 6, Let's have fun before Sunday

The sun rose up in the sky and lights up the whole world. It was now Saturday and the last day of their vacation before going back home tomorrow. Lou was the first person to wake up or so he thought. When he arrived at the kitchen he saw Samuel And Marzia cooking breakfast. The two seemed busy and didn't quickly noticed Lou, Lou smiled and thought of going back to nolan upstairs when a knocked was heard from the front door. Lou walked towards the door and opens it, revealing one of the bots outside with an envelope in hand. The bot greeted lou and lou greeted them back, The bot told his reason of being there and gave the envelope to lou in which lou thanked the bot for. As the bot turns it's back on lou and left, Lou closed the door and inspected the envelope.

Sam and Marzia heard the door closed and went to see who opened and closed it. Once they saw Lou, they greeted him and he greeted them back with a warm smile.

Marzia: Good morning Lou! We didn't even saw you left *with confusion on her face*

Samuel: Yeah, Where were you? Isn't it a bit too early to have a walk outside?...

Lou: hehe, Good morning too, guys! and just so you know, i didn't left. i just came from downstairs to make some breakfast but since you two woke early than me, i just answered the door because someone was knocking

Marzia: Ooh that make sense

Samuel: Thanks for doing that lou ,We're almost done anyway so we can go and wake the others to eat... *sigh* and because it's our last day here..

Marzia: I almost forgot about that hehe, but i sure will miss this place...

Lou: I know you guys will but don't worry, we could always come back here in the holidays

Marzia: Your right, How about we do some karaoke's later? it will be fun

Samuel: We could but i'll let you guys do it, i'm no singer *said casually then went back to the kitchen*

Marzia: Oh please, you sing in your dreams 

Samuel: WHAT? *asked shocked* how'd you know that? *asked quietly to marzia*

Marzia: wait- I was only baffling- wait-... so is that true then? *asked surprised*

Samuel: *blushed in embarrassment* N-No! S-S-Shut up! *he stuttered then turn his hell around and went to get the plates*

Lou: hehe, i'll wake the others up while you guys keep on singing in your dreams *he joked*

Marzia: Only Him *points at sam*

Samuel: HEY!

Lou chuckled, shook his head lightly and made his way to wake the others. He went to wake ox and moxy first, next was hilton and marzia, then went upstairs to the spy girls. Samuel also went upstairs to help lou wake the others up. Sam went to guest room 4 and 5 then went to his and vic's room while Lou went to his and nolan's room to wake his beloved boyfriend.

Lou opened the door gently and peeked in to see a still sleeping nolan on their bed. He quietly cooed at the sight and made his way to get on bed and wake his angel. Lou laid on his side, cupped nolan's face gently and placed a passionate morning kiss on nolan's lips. As lou pulls away, Nolan's eyes flutter open and once he saw lou, he blushed and smile sleepily at him.

Nolan: Good Morning Love~

Lou: hehe Good morning sleeping beauty~ *Kissed him on the nose*

Nolan: *giggles lazily* so... it's our last day here huh?

Lou: I guess you could say that. Come on love~ Sam and Marzia made breakfast downstairs *sat up and gets off of the bed*

Nolan: hmmm 5 more minutes *said lazily as he turns to face the other side of the bed*