Part 8- First Date..

Morning came and lou woke up very happy and hyper as he was done with his morning routine the bell rang as usual and there was his sweet sweet boyfriend nolan, Nolan then smiled at lou and cheerfully said...

Nolan: Good morning, my love~

Lou: Good morning too, my angel~

Lou replied on a very flirtatious tone and gave nolan a hand kiss ,nolan went blushing and chuckled at the same time... He was alone lou asked where the others are nolan said that everyone was at uglyville doing something important. Nolan went inside, they both have fun times together...when Nolan remember that mandy is opening her new Salon he told lou and said...

Nolan: Hey lou! Mandy is opening up her new Salon later afternoon...

Lou: Oh! really? well good for her!

Nolan; and also um... lou don't be angry but....do you mind coming out your house with me?

Lou was surprise because he already told nolan that he don't want to and said....

Lou: Nolan, darling... i've already told you, maybe another time, why'd you asked?

Nolan: Oh! um it's because that ...Mandy wants me to come to her salons opening ceremony and she wants you to be there, soooo... i don't want her to be upset because every time she has an occasion she wants everyone to be present and she never let anyone be missed and also she wants you to face your face just like i do. so please....

Lou thought of it while looking into nolan's beautiful eyes, as much as he fears the outside world he also need to try moving forward with his beloved ones so he sighed and nervously gave in and said....

Lou: JUST...*sigh* this...once, okay my love?

Nolan jump out of excite as he quickly hugged lou and kiss his cheeks making lou blush and giggles time has passed and nolan told lou the time as he went home to change clothes....while lou was thinking nervously about going outside when the time was 2;30 Nolan came wearing a simple light blue  polo shirt that has a pocket on the upper right chest and a very dark blue jeans . nolan waited for lou when lou opens the door nolan was stunned  because lou wore a whit long sleeve polo shirt and a black vest with no buttons and a black pants it's a bit simple too but looks fancy, Nolan saw lou as a very hot doll...when lou nervously chuckles and asked nolan....

Lou: hehe so uh... s-shall we go...now?

Nolan: Of course!

As lou closed the door behind him he nervously sighed and left with nolan, lou holds nolan's hand ('cause it's a couples thing, right?) and looked down just to keep a low profile so no one will notice him, They were finally at uglyville when the other dolls noticed lou and starting whispering things, lou noticed their actions as well as he started to sweat nolan notice and stop walking for a moment and told lou...

Nolan: Lou, don't worry..we're almost there and just look at me ok?

Lou just then nodded and they continue as the finally reached they're destination. Mandy was there waiting for the two , she waved at them and they waved back lou saw how modern but fancy everyone was wearing .when mandy said....

Mandy: Nolan!!!Lou!!! so glad you guys can make it!!!

Nolan: Us too!!right louise~?

Lou; uhhh...uhuh~?

Mandy; well come on now lover birds the ceremony is starting now...

Nolan; OK!!!come on lou!!!

The ceremony has begun when it was about to end Lou can't stop Noticing the other dolls chattering while looking at him he just keep looking down , when the ceremony is finally over and the ribbon has finally been cut off he quickly asked where the restroom is mandy point it out as lou quickly ran into the restroom he sigh with a relief, before he goes out he washed his hands and look at himself at the mirror and tried to be motivated as he went outside nervously he went looking for nolan in the crowd and again dolls were staring at him with their judgmental eyes as lou finally saw nolan with mandy, moxy and the other gangs he quickly walks toward them, Nolan noticed lou was walking quickly towards them and notice that lou is very nervous ..The others notice it too when one of them...

Slick: Ey lou..lighten up a bit! don't worry everything will be A OKAY man!

-SORRY THIS WAS SHORT I JUST REALLY NEED TO POST IT SO MY BROTHER WOULD NOT FIND OUT OR ELSE HE MIGHT THINK I'M A WEIRDO FANGIRL...'CAUSE YOU SEE..NO ONE KNOWS MY STORY ABOUT THIS -