Part 28- Relax starting tonight

1 hour have passed by and they were still on their way to lou's other house, As the car keeps going the other's noticed how the car went behind the whole uglyville and then went in a tunnel, the tunnel has mini orange lights on the ceiling and after 10 minutes they got out of the tunnel and was greeted by a whole different scenery. 

(the picture above is the scenery, don't question it, it's just cartoon logic)

Sam, Vic, Marzia, Hilton & Gabriela was shocked with seeing such sight, the Sky is beautifully changing from warm orange to blue nighty color as it reflects it's color on the river that is flowing by. Lou and Nolan were just cuddling and were chuckling at the other's reaction, while the other's just stare at awe through the window. Victor has sparkle in his eyes as he was amazed by it and sam noticed this and though it was very adorable, Sam giggled while looking at victor who seem to have heard sam's giggle so he turn his attention to sam who quickly look away and lightly blush. Victor raise a brow then gently hold sam's hand in which caught sam's attention, They look at each other's eye as vic smiled warmly at sam who is blushing. 

Nolan and Lou saw the two and snickered, lou pulls nolan by the waist to keep nolan close to him, nolan just smiled and placed a small on lou's cheek as he lay his head on lou's shoulder.

After another hour of driving they finally arrived at lou's other house, As the car stopped and opened the door for them by the robot, They got out and was at awe to see lou's house, it has a fountain in the middle of his front yard then a garage or shed next to his house, it wasn't that big but it wasn't that little either, it was perfect. 

(i doubt it, this my sketch of the house, i'm too lazy to perfect it and i suck at designing houses) 

As the other's got their luggage out of the car, they got to the front door in which a robot opened for them

As the other's got their luggage out of the car, they got to the front door in which a robot opened for them. The other's thanked the robot and went inside, as they got inside they were quickly greeted by the other dolls, Moxy, Ox, Slick, Lucky Bat, Wage, Babo, Kitty, Tuesday, Lydia, and Mandy. 

Moxy: Hey guys! glad to see you guys finally arrive! we've been waiting for a while

Victor: Thanks! it took us 2 hours to get here, and man! does this place have such scenery

Slick: Right man? It was sick and sweet!

Wade: hmm~ you could say that again

Slick: It was sick and sweet!

Wage: not what i meant

Gabriela: wait if you guys got here first, why do you still have your luggage with you here in the living room? *points at the luggage the others still have*

Mandy: Well we were waiting for lou to come back since he forgot to tell one of the bots to take us to our respective room

Lou: wait, i did? Shoot! i didn't realize, i'm so sorry guys *says apologetically*